The Walking Dead

DC506

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
He certainly took out a lot of the Gov's men before they got him. Next week's finale should be interesting to say the least.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Man...Merle going down, that really got me, his character was so dynamic in the group! Daryl is going rip the governor's head off and parade around with it lol!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY they make the governor resemble the character from the comic books! Holy crap took them long enough... (and when i say that was just a taste of what he really was, man...if this show had been on HBO or Cinemax, it would have been a totally different experience with him).

And Carl is the man...period.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
All I got to say is *** Andrea lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

I was so happy she was killed off...but i really wanted them to walk into that room and to see her as a walker, it would have been so satisfying seeing her head lobbed off with the katana blade!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I think we've all known all along that the governor was like that. If they'd shown him like that any sooner they wouldn't have had this whole season. Of course, it also means that from here on, they will always have to look over their shoulders for him. While he may not keep his only two henchmen for the longterm, he will be able to pick up other crazies.

While I didn't like Andrea...I thought the scene at the end of the previous week's show where Darryl had to put Merle down was much more emotional - and I really hated Merle.

You suppose our group will wind up leaving all these old people and children at the prison and move on?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
There's a new sheriff in town ... lol

Carl IS the man! I would have never guessed Carol would be the last of the original ladies.

I won't miss Andrea, if she couldn't even handle one zombie!. I was kind of hoping Milton would survive, he did go out with a fight though. I actually didn't think the season would end like it did. Really was expecting Phillip to die in the prison battle or one of his people would finally figure out how crazy he is and turn on him. I loved the way he was portrayed in this episode. I'm not sure I've seen a performance of "crazy" like that before; he would fit right in in Westeros too!

I was satisfied. What do you guys think?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't know why, but this finale gave me the feeling that I wanted more out of it. It was cool and all.
But, I just didn't feel satisfied.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Game of thrones or have you guys seen Vikings yet I think it's on the history channel i saw 2 episodes it was pretty good, its kind of game of thronesish lol.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
You guys see the season 4 trailer?
Comic-Con Trailer: The Walking Dead Season 4 - YouTube

I gotta say, I hope it's not as big a cast as it seems.

Well they had everybody from Woodbury and who was left from there original group. I'm sure they picked up a stray too. Why wouldn't you want that just 1 bite or one old person dies in there sleep and you have a zombie infection taking over the prison. Can't wait till October lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711