The Walking Dead

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i am still baffled by the by the guy with the backpack that they periodically kept running into just for him to be slaughtered on the roadside at the end haha

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
There must be a clue in his backpack.

My impression was that they were on a mission for things that they needed, and (although I wouldn't agree) decided they didn't need the hitchhiker (another mouth to feed, another person to have to arm and train, unknown/untrusted). His backpack, on the other hand, might contain something useful.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Really digging the series.
eqevuqa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
wondering why they only left with a couple of bags full of guns/ammo

Morgan had an entire arsenal there - still does!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have read only 5 or 6 comics but does Morgan have a presence later on in the comic series?

I don't want to give away anything in case the TV show decides to revisit this, but i will say that Morgan left with Rick and Carl from that town when they were reunited in the comic (the show and comic were very close in that regard to the details of their reunion itself though).

I really hope we see him again though in the comic because he (in my opinion) is one balancing factor for Rick in the story...he sort of keeps him sane by being insane himself and reminding Rick that he doesn't have to be.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
wondering why they only left with a couple of bags full of guns/ammo

Morgan had an entire arsenal there - still does!

It is weird that they didn't touch on this, but in the comic, it is in the idea that in the future, they would have a stock pile hopefully still in tact in case something happened at the prison, and that with the traps set, most people would not go any further than the area in front of the building (in the comic, it was MUCH more fortified than the TV show).

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
That's why he went to the group and told them "we're going to war." He already made up his mind. When he later talked to whatsisname about it, and told him the deal the governor had offered, he was really just looking for confirmation that he'd done the right thing.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
That's why he went to the group and told them "we're going to war." He already made up his mind. When he later talked to whatsisname about it, and told him the deal the governor had offered, he was really just looking for confirmation that he'd done the right thing.
I actually think he wanted to scare the group to see what they would think
later about giving up Michonne when he brings it up.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Do you guys listen to podcast if you do check out the walkingdeadcast it's all about the walking dead. It's pretty cool. if your into the show and the comic book check it out.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I actually think he wanted to scare the group to see what they would think
later about giving up Michonne when he brings it up.

He actually said this. He wanted the group to be scared so they would be open to the idea of giving Michonne up.

Also he was talking with Hershel and told him he hoped he would talk him out of giving her up. So currently he is goi. To give her up.

Do I think that will happen like that, no.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Nah I don't think Rick would give up michonne she earned her place in the group. Rick was a cop I think he can read the gov and know he wouldn't be able to trust him. I think he even said that whats to say he wouldn't kill us after we give up michonne

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Nah I don't think Rick would give up michonne she earned her place in the group. Rick was a cop I think he can read the gov and know he wouldn't be able to trust him. I think he even said that whats to say he wouldn't kill us after we give up michonne

He did say that, but right after that he said what if the governor didn't implying leaving them alone. He is clearly contemplating it, but even though Rick has gone a little crazy lately he still isn't like the governor and I think he'll do the right thing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR