The Walking Dead

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: The Walking Dead - need to catch up!

She's an idiot. She knows exactly what's going on. She's killed thousands of walkers, but she couldn't kill someone she knows to be evil.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I feel a backstab coming...

Interestingly enough...Merle is one of the characters i have no CLUE about (my last post was because i kind of like him, he brings a chaotic unknown to the group), and to blow your mind here, he doesn't even exist in the comic series, lol. Makes the TV show ultimately enjoyable because of how far (at times) they skew from the comic's story line and character list. You'd be surprised how many people we love from the TV show that have nothing to do with the comic series...including everyone's favorite Daryl, neither he or his brother are mentioned once in the comic book series up to this point.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Interestingly enough...Merle is one of the characters i have no CLUE about (my last post was because i kind of like him, he brings a chaotic unknown to the group), and to blow your mind here, he doesn't even exist in the comic series, lol. Makes the TV show ultimately enjoyable because of how far (at times) they skew from the comic's story line and character list. You'd be surprised how many people we love from the TV show that have nothing to do with the comic series...including everyone's favorite Daryl, neither he or his brother are mentioned once in the comic book series up to this point.
Yeah, I remember being told before that Daryl wasn't even in the comic book and
Sophia never went missing. I guess it's better that the show doesn't go line by
line the way the comic book does. Otherwise people would just use it for their
own spoilers.

I just find Merle to be hella entertaining, lol

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it's better for both sides of the fence because as an avid fan of the comic, i still seriously love the TV show too because many times I'm as surprised as other people are!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Loved the scenes with Michonne and Carl. Almost brought tears to my eyes when he told Rick "I think she's one of us."