Anyone else think the Governor got bit? When he returned to town he seemed hurt. Notice how he held his jacket closed?
    03-18-2013 07:50 PM
    Anyone else think the Governor got bit? When he returned to town he seemed hurt. Notice how he held his jacket closed?
    We can only hope so.
    03-18-2013 08:52 PM
    I notice that some of you (like a few people i know, including my wife) are beginning to have little bursts of dissatisfaction with the way the story plays out...and while i don't think we're any where near the end of this amazing ride, i can definitely see some similarities with this show and what was happening to the show Lost. These shows essentially get SO good and get such a loyal following that people begin to expect it to deliver at the top of its game 100% of the time...and this is not to say that isn't a reasonable expectation, we all WANT that, but the truth is, as with any story, i think it'll slip up sometimes and fall to it's own glory in certain ways. Lost (to my anyways) was just brilliant, but there were times where i was like WTF are they thinking?
    Alli likes this.
    03-19-2013 08:53 PM
    I notice that some of you (like a few people i know, including my wife) are beginning to have little bursts of dissatisfaction with the way the story plays out...and while i don't think we're any where near the end of this amazing ride, i can definitely see some similarities with this show and what was happening to the show Lost. These shows essentially get SO good and get such a loyal following that people begin to expect it to deliver at the top of its game 100% of the time...and this is not to say that isn't a reasonable expectation, we all WANT that, but the truth is, as with any story, i think it'll slip up sometimes and fall to it's own glory in certain ways. Lost (to my anyways) was just brilliant, but there were times where i was like WTF are they thinking?
    That's the thing with good TV now. It ruins us for other shows to an extent.
    I actually started watching 'Walking Dead' on Netflix last May on Netflix. I
    loved season 1 so much that I couldn't wait for season 2 to come to Netflix
    so I just bought season 2 on iTunes. Then when I was done I wanted to give
    'Breaking Bad' a whirl. I watched all 4 seasons of BB in a month and I was
    so freaking hooked. Then season 5 aired in July and I was really hooked.
    By the time TWD came back to air in October, I felt very underwhelmed
    with the season 3 opener because I was so ruined for tv shows because of
    BB. But now I'm just as hooked to TWD as I was before and looking back at
    that season 3 opener, it was actually a pretty badass episode.
    03-20-2013 01:35 PM
    Ahhh Breaking Bad...what a fantastic story, I'm already sad it's ending and the final season hasn't even started airing yet. I agree with you though, and i think that has a lot to do with why many of these potentially great shows are seeing the axe so quickly...audiences are just so cut throat these days, if you don't absolutely WOW people, they'll keep replacing TV shows until something does. This isn't a bad thing really because it brings up quality, but it really stinks when a decent show gets canned because it wasn't up to snuff with some of these epic shows.
    03-20-2013 08:51 PM
    Also, in case any of you guys are digging the music from the show (i can't get enough of it) the soundtrack is on iTunes right now for $6...here's my favorite track from it, it's just a beautifully dark song.

03-20-2013 09:14 PM
    The Governer is going to be on The Talking Dead Sunday night

do not miss it!
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    03-20-2013 10:23 PM
    Ahhh Breaking Bad...what a fantastic story, I'm already sad it's ending and the final season hasn't even started airing yet. I agree with you though, and i think that has a lot to do with why many of these potentially great shows are seeing the axe so quickly...audiences are just so cut throat these days, if you don't absolutely WOW people, they'll keep replacing TV shows until something does. This isn't a bad thing really because it brings up quality, but it really stinks when a decent show gets canned because it wasn't up to snuff with some of these epic shows.
    Aaron Paul tweeted out the other day that they filmed the finale already. It does make me sad that it's ending. But really, how far can these shows really go? Vince Gilligan said he thinks five seasons is good enough for dramas such as BB and even TWD. I think it's brilliant because it doesn't make the storylines dry. Honestly, if you think about it, how much more can Walter White's story progress? It would get too cartoonish if it kept going. I hope TWD stays fresh too but doesn't suck everything it can and become stale.
    03-21-2013 12:37 AM
    OMG! Merle finally came around and then the governor bit his fingers off and ... shot him?! Still 10 minutes to go tonight, but I'm on the edge of my seat!

Awww...and Darryl had to kill Merle the walker. That was such a sad ending!!!
    03-24-2013 09:51 PM
    Man, Merle really went out with guns a blazin'. Loved that. Told the Governor he
    wasn't gonna beg. Went all out and straight didn't give an F!
    03-25-2013 02:19 PM
    He certainly took out a lot of the Gov's men before they got him. Next week's finale should be interesting to say the least.
    03-25-2013 04:18 PM
    I say Merle and Hershel bite it.
    1 for 1 so far.....
    03-25-2013 07:56 PM
    Man...Merle going down, that really got me, his character was so dynamic in the group! Daryl is going rip the governor's head off and parade around with it lol!
    03-26-2013 10:06 AM
    Awww...and Darryl had to kill Merle the walker. That was such a sad ending!!!
    The moment Merle looked up from eating the corpse until the end was among some of the best this show has ever been and there have been some fantastic scenes.
    Alli likes this.
    03-30-2013 02:26 PM
    FINALLY they make the governor resemble the character from the comic books! Holy crap took them long enough... (and when i say that was just a taste of what he really was, man...if this show had been on HBO or Cinemax, it would have been a totally different experience with him).

And Carl is the man...period.
    robertk328 likes this.
    03-31-2013 10:08 PM
    Going to be a LONG wait until October....
    03-31-2013 10:17 PM
    All I got to say is *** Andrea lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    04-01-2013 01:24 AM
    All I got to say is *** Andrea lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    I was so happy she was killed off...but i really wanted them to walk into that room and to see her as a walker, it would have been so satisfying seeing her head lobbed off with the katana blade!
    04-01-2013 06:56 AM
    I think we've all known all along that the governor was like that. If they'd shown him like that any sooner they wouldn't have had this whole season. Of course, it also means that from here on, they will always have to look over their shoulders for him. While he may not keep his only two henchmen for the longterm, he will be able to pick up other crazies.

While I didn't like Andrea...I thought the scene at the end of the previous week's show where Darryl had to put Merle down was much more emotional - and I really hated Merle.

You suppose our group will wind up leaving all these old people and children at the prison and move on?
    04-01-2013 07:06 AM

And Carl is the man...period.
    There's a new sheriff in town ... lol
    04-01-2013 09:16 AM
    There's a new sheriff in town ... lol
    Carl IS the man! I would have never guessed Carol would be the last of the original ladies.

I won't miss Andrea, if she couldn't even handle one zombie!. I was kind of hoping Milton would survive, he did go out with a fight though. I actually didn't think the season would end like it did. Really was expecting Phillip to die in the prison battle or one of his people would finally figure out how crazy he is and turn on him. I loved the way he was portrayed in this episode. I'm not sure I've seen a performance of "crazy" like that before; he would fit right in in Westeros too!

I was satisfied. What do you guys think?
    04-01-2013 10:55 AM
    I'm not satisfied. I don't want to wait till October to watch it again!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Alli and robertk328 like this.
    04-01-2013 12:46 PM
    I don't know why, but this finale gave me the feeling that I wanted more out of it. It was cool and all.
    But, I just didn't feel satisfied.
    04-01-2013 05:11 PM
    i have no idea what i am supposed to do until October
    04-05-2013 09:50 PM
    I don't know why, but this finale gave me the feeling that I wanted more out of it. It was cool and all.
    But, I just didn't feel satisfied.
    Exactly! It ended and I literally said " that's it?" It was just....off.
    04-05-2013 10:13 PM
640 ... 56789 ...