There must be a clue in his backpack.
    My impression was that they were on a mission for things that they needed, and (although I wouldn't agree) decided they didn't need the hitchhiker (another mouth to feed, another person to have to arm and train, unknown/untrusted). His backpack, on the other hand, might contain something useful.
    03-05-2013 10:19 AM
    Really digging the series.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    03-05-2013 10:28 AM
    wondering why they only left with a couple of bags full of guns/ammo

Morgan had an entire arsenal there - still does!
    03-05-2013 02:29 PM

Can't fit a whole lot into a Ford Fusion. 😃
    BLiNK likes this.
    03-05-2013 09:14 PM
    I have read only 5 or 6 comics but does Morgan have a presence later on in the comic series?
    I don't want to give away anything in case the TV show decides to revisit this, but i will say that Morgan left with Rick and Carl from that town when they were reunited in the comic (the show and comic were very close in that regard to the details of their reunion itself though).

I really hope we see him again though in the comic because he (in my opinion) is one balancing factor for Rick in the story...he sort of keeps him sane by being insane himself and reminding Rick that he doesn't have to be.
    Alli likes this.
    03-06-2013 12:00 PM

It is weird that they didn't touch on this, but in the comic, it is in the idea that in the future, they would have a stock pile hopefully still in tact in case something happened at the prison, and that with the traps set, most people would not go any further than the area in front of the building (in the comic, it was MUCH more fortified than the TV show).
    BLiNK likes this.
    03-06-2013 12:09 PM
    Can't fit a whole lot into a Ford Fusion. 😃
    You mean Hyundai Tucson.
    03-06-2013 07:13 PM
    i guess Rick doesn't really care that much about Michonne after all
    03-11-2013 12:40 AM
    i guess Rick doesn't really care that much about Michonne after all
    You know he's not gonna do it
    03-11-2013 07:50 AM
    That's why he went to the group and told them "we're going to war." He already made up his mind. When he later talked to whatsisname about it, and told him the deal the governor had offered, he was really just looking for confirmation that he'd done the right thing.
    03-11-2013 01:56 PM
    That's why he went to the group and told them "we're going to war." He already made up his mind. When he later talked to whatsisname about it, and told him the deal the governor had offered, he was really just looking for confirmation that he'd done the right thing.
    I actually think he wanted to scare the group to see what they would think
    later about giving up Michonne when he brings it up.
    03-11-2013 07:21 PM
    Do you guys listen to podcast if you do check out the walkingdeadcast it's all about the walking dead. It's pretty cool. if your into the show and the comic book check it out.
    03-12-2013 07:05 AM
    I actually think he wanted to scare the group to see what they would think
    later about giving up Michonne when he brings it up.
    He actually said this. He wanted the group to be scared so they would be open to the idea of giving Michonne up.

Also he was talking with Hershel and told him he hoped he would talk him out of giving her up. So currently he is goi. To give her up.

Do I think that will happen like that, no.
    03-12-2013 07:44 AM
    Nah I don't think Rick would give up michonne she earned her place in the group. Rick was a cop I think he can read the gov and know he wouldn't be able to trust him. I think he even said that whats to say he wouldn't kill us after we give up michonne
    03-12-2013 07:54 AM
    Nah I don't think Rick would give up michonne she earned her place in the group. Rick was a cop I think he can read the gov and know he wouldn't be able to trust him. I think he even said that whats to say he wouldn't kill us after we give up michonne
    He did say that, but right after that he said what if the governor didn't implying leaving them alone. He is clearly contemplating it, but even though Rick has gone a little crazy lately he still isn't like the governor and I think he'll do the right thing.
    03-12-2013 09:03 AM
    Yeah I think Morgan might have shook Rick from the crazy train lol
    03-12-2013 09:16 AM
    Yeah I think Morgan might have shook Rick from the crazy train lol
    Obviously. Rick sees he can become one of two people. Morgan or the governor. He prefers his sanity.
    03-12-2013 10:35 AM
    This is another beautiful moment of the TV show that has deviated so far off the comic that I'm truly excited to see what culminates! I can't imagine Rick giving her up...not after the episode that essentially MADE her part of the group (when she was with Carl).
    03-14-2013 08:27 AM
    The television series did something that really caught my attention last night...something that the comic series does all the time that i didn't think possible in the TV show, they actually significantly distanced the audience from the main group and placed ALL focus on another group. This will prove quite important later in the story (depending on where the TV show goes next) but I was rather impressed with how well they segregated our focus so flawlessly, it could have been a completely different show last night until Rick was staring down the barrel of that rifle at the end. Very cool to me...

btw...who do you all think is going to die in the finale? Apparently we have quite a blood bath ahead of us...with the demise of a main character! I can honestly say, i have no idea who it's going to be! My guess though? Either Glen or Andrea...
    03-18-2013 08:41 AM
    In a way I was very disappointed with last night's episode. I mean, I'm willing to suspend my belief to watch a show about zombies, but I refuse to believe the governor was that adept that he was able to find Andrea not once, but three times. That was just over the top.
    cardfan and robertk328 like this.
    03-18-2013 10:08 AM
    The television series did something that really caught my attention last night...something that the comic series does all the time that i didn't think possible in the TV show, they actually significantly distanced the audience from the main group and placed ALL focus on another group. This will prove quite important later in the story (depending on where the TV show goes next) but I was rather impressed with how well they segregated our focus so flawlessly, it could have been a completely different show last night until Rick was staring down the barrel of that rifle at the end. Very cool to me...

btw...who do you all think is going to die in the finale? Apparently we have quite a blood bath ahead of us...with the demise of a main character! I can honestly say, i have no idea who it's going to be! My guess though? Either Glen or Andrea...
    I think Glen and Merle will die. It'll suck for me not having Merle. Really what I believe though.

I think episode 3 of season 3 was solely about Woodbury. But, I get what you're saying though.
    I thought last night's episode would squarely be about the Woodbury group. Was surprised to
    see Rick in that episode.

P.S. Really starting to hate Milton.

P.P.S. I don't know why. Something tells me it was Morgan who burned those walkers.
    03-18-2013 01:26 PM
    Nah. That was too sane for Morgan to do. I think it was the governor's right hand man - who should have let Andrea shoot the governor when she had the chance.

If they kill Glen I'll be really annoyed.
    03-18-2013 02:36 PM
    Nah. That was too sane for Morgan to do. I think it was the governor's right hand man - who should have let Andrea shoot the governor when she had the chance.

If they kill Glen I'll be really annoyed.
    I think it'll be more of a surprise of who it was. Milton is too obvious.
    03-18-2013 03:58 PM
    I say Merle and Hershel bite it.
    03-18-2013 04:25 PM
    I don't think it was Milton, he's too much of a complainer and passive. But then again the show doesn't really give you many twists so it wouldn't surprise me.

Like Alli said, the whole cat and mouse game between the gov and Andrea was unbelievable. They both know the area for the most part. She's on foot cross country and can't shake him with a big truck? The odds of him finding her the first time were just remote. Then she decides to hide in a building? I suppose Andrea forgot what might be lurking in there?

So if you decided to just accept it, dumb things kept happening. Hey Andrea, there's a truck outside for you to use. Slash the tires at the very least.
    03-18-2013 06:23 PM
640 ... 45678 ...