Well...IMO another great episode that had me glued to the TV the entire time; except for one part.

I feel cheated because either;
    1) IMO I feel the death was not deserving of the character. No one even saw it happen, they will never know.
    2) If the internet theories are true then that is just dumb TV IMHO.

The Alexandrians are even worse than I thought. Like >85% of them are now dead. How have they lived this long? That one dude was crying about everything and then literally 30 seconds later was getting eaten...LOL!
    10-26-2015 03:40 PM
    I don't think Glenn died. When that dude killed himself he fell on top of Glenn and the walkers were eating that guy instead. Glenn will survive by camouflaging under the dead body.
    10-27-2015 01:32 AM
    I don't think Glenn died. When that dude killed himself he fell on top of Glenn and the walkers were eating that guy instead. Glenn will survive by camouflaging under the dead body.
    I agree he is alive so many things point that he is alive !

Real question is did Rick get bit or just cut ?
    10-27-2015 03:29 AM
    I agree he is alive so many things point that he is alive !

Real question is did Rick get bit or just cut ?
    I was thinking the same thing. But I'm sure it's just a cut, if it were a bite I'm sure Rick would have cut it off.
    10-27-2015 04:00 AM
    I don't watch this show anymore but my fiance does. She was so concerned that I checked his IMDB and he's slated to appear in future Walking Dead episodes.
    10-27-2015 02:34 PM
    I'm pretty sure he's alive but IMO that's very lame TV.
    10-27-2015 03:36 PM
    Wow.. What a movie it was. Initially I was feeling bore but after a while it was OMG. I just can't scroll my eyes away from it.
    01-11-2016 08:24 AM
    Tonights episode was probably one of the best in a LONG time!

This show puts "Fear" to shame...even on the slow episodes.
    So Sean, are you looking forward to the mid season premiere on 2/14/16? Kind of an interesting way to mark Valentines Day, imo. Nothing says romance like a fresh helping of the zombie apocalypse....
    01-20-2016 06:51 AM
    over and over the same story. zombies it's trend(
    01-22-2016 08:01 AM
    Whew!

The season premier was amazing! Anyone else see it?
    02-16-2016 08:08 AM
    Whew!

Best episode yet!! Kept me glued to the TV, unlike previous episodes
    02-16-2016 08:23 AM
    Whew!

A-MAZING episode! One of the best yet. The lake of fire was a genius move.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-16-2016 08:25 AM
    A co-worker and I had been talking how some of last year made it feel like they had run out of ideas.... wasn't quite the same show it had been. This gives me hope
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-17-2016 05:44 AM
    A co-worker and I had been talking how some of last year made it feel like they had run out of ideas.... wasn't quite the same show it had been. This gives me hope
    I felt like that during season three (when they were living at the prison). I actually know someone that works on the show and apparently there was a ton of drama going on behind the scenes with the executives that were running it at the time. Needless to say, they figured things out and the show picked back up once hey had decent writers and producers again.
    02-17-2016 06:21 AM
    The opener surprised me because I wanted them to use the rocket launcher at the end of last season and when Daryl did it I was caught by surprise
    cwbcpa likes this.
    02-17-2016 04:35 PM
    I also thought Glenn was finally done right in front of Maggie's eyes. Another nice surprise

Best episode in a long time

P.S I knew the kid was gonna be eaten but not the whole family
    cwbcpa and robertk328 like this.
    02-17-2016 04:38 PM
    It was a great episode. In my opinion, you need all those "not so exciting" episodes though. They all tell a story. Not every episode can be like this one. I don't think people realize how much all that story telling builds into an episode like this one. If you didn't know the characters the way we do from what we learned in those episodes it wouldn't be the same at all. Just my two cents.
    02-17-2016 05:09 PM
    Not quite, they're still a ways out from catching up with the comics. Brace yourselves, Negan is coming.
    02-17-2016 10:31 PM
    It was a great episode. In my opinion, you need all those "not so exciting" episodes though. They all tell a story. Not every episode can be like this one. I don't think people realize how much all that story telling builds into an episode like this one. If you didn't know the characters the way we do from what we learned in those episodes it wouldn't be the same at all. Just my two cents.
    Definitely agree with you on the story-builder thought. Some of those are just as good in their own way.

Episode 2 was really good too! Does anyone watch Talking Dead after? Lots of good insight there
    kataran likes this.
    02-23-2016 07:39 AM
    Brace yourselves, Negan is coming.
    That's what I'm afraid of I think "Jesus" has something to do with that, but could be wrong.

And don't tell me!
    kataran likes this.
    02-23-2016 07:42 AM
    Hopefully negan bashes Glenn or daryls brains in with Lucille.
    Last edited by zinedine; 03-06-2016 at 09:51 PM.
    02-26-2016 08:17 PM
    Hopefully negan bashes Glenn or daryls brains in with Lucille.
    I was thinking Morgan there for a bit. I was thinking he would go off on his own to try to talk to the group for a peaceful resolution, get kidnapped, and then have Negan and his men show up at Alexandria and make Morgan an example with Lucille.
    03-25-2016 08:24 PM
    Carol and Daryl are possibilities as well, I think.
    03-25-2016 08:24 PM
    I was thinking Morgan there for a bit. I was thinking he would go off on his own to try to talk to the group for a peaceful resolution, get kidnapped, and then have Negan and his men show up at Alexandria and make Morgan an example with Lucille.
    That's a possibility but now that carol has run off I think negan is going to encounter the group on the road away from Alexandria. And imo, Morgan is not an important enough character to be negans first kill. Either way, I'm looking forward to what the writers have in store for the season 6 finale.
    jburke82 likes this.
    03-26-2016 01:32 AM
    LOTS of upset people at that finale! Great ending, even if most of it was driving
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-06-2016 05:59 AM
640 ... 23242526