Can a main character just die already? Lol. I don't wanna see another success story where Rick comes with the whole group, saves both Beth and Carol, and everyone comes out unscathed.

And don't just have a character with the likes of Bob die. Someone important.
    jburke82 likes this.
    11-17-2014 09:00 AM
    Can a main character just die already? Lol. I don't wanna see another success story where Rick comes with the whole group, saves both Beth and Carol, and everyone comes out unscathed.

And don't just have a character with the likes of Bob die. Someone important.
    Yeah, the main characters need to change hands right about now. Even if they don't kill them, just misplace them and bring in some new faces to the "Rescue".
    11-17-2014 10:22 AM
    I also feel they have been having an unrealistic, really easy time with Judith. For an infant, she is really really quiet! I guess she knows better than to cry and scream (as children do) while the zombie apocalypse is ongoing!
    11-17-2014 12:10 PM
    You guys may be getting more than you bargained for with your request quite soon I think. LOL!
    11-17-2014 01:50 PM
    You guys may be getting more than you bargained for with your request quite soon I think. LOL!
    I haven't gotten that far in the comics yet. Please tell me Rick or Glenn have died already
    11-17-2014 01:56 PM
    I haven't gotten that far in the comics yet. Please tell me Rick or Glenn have died already
    11-17-2014 04:34 PM
    I did a search on it. Maybe my wish will come true lol
    11-17-2014 04:54 PM
    Why would you want Rick dead?
    11-17-2014 06:21 PM
    Why would you want Rick dead?
    I don't know. For the wow factor, I guess. I think I'm just hoping for something like that since I've just become uninterested and am struggling to admit that I'm uninterested. I've just skimmed through the last 3 episodes because I've had a hard time staying interested in the storyline. It's a "me" problem, obviously.
    11-17-2014 06:28 PM
    I don't know. For the wow factor, I guess. I think I'm just hoping for something like that since I've just become uninterested and am struggling to admit that I'm uninterested. I've just skimmed through the last 3 episodes because I've had a hard time staying interested in the storyline. It's a "me" problem, obviously.
    Wow. Interesting. To each his own I suppose. I think this is the best season yet. Anyway, I just can't picture Rick ever being killed off. If you really want the "wow" factor, kill off Darryl. That might break the internet.
    11-17-2014 06:35 PM
    I feel that this group, or groups, need a leader...and Rick is the best one. To me, there isn't anyone yet that would be able to step up. Daryl is too much of a loaner in many ways....like a dog on a leash. He will do anything for the group, but when push comes to shove he is better off on his own. Abraham is too naive and too hot headed to be a great leader. Carol would be good, but as we have seen in the past, not many people agree with her methods even when she believes she is putting the group's best interest first.

I think there are other characters that would be better to kill off, and stay shocking, than Rick or Daryl.
    11-18-2014 12:08 PM
    I feel that this group, or groups, need a leader...and Rick is the best one. To me, there isn't anyone yet that would be able to step up. Daryl is too much of a loaner in many ways....like a dog on a leash. He will do anything for the group, but when push comes to shove he is better off on his own. Abraham is too naive and too hot headed to be a great leader. Carol would be good, but as we have seen in the past, not many people agree with her methods even when she believes she is putting the group's best interest first.

I think there are other characters that would be better to kill off, and stay shocking, than Rick or Daryl.
    I disagree. If you're going for the ultimate shock factor, then Rick and Darryl are 1 and 2. Everyone else is a distant 3.

Regardless of that, I'm calling it now....Carol bites it before the end of the season.
    11-18-2014 01:26 PM
    The not so distant 3RD is Rick's Son
    11-18-2014 04:02 PM
    The not so distant 3RD is Rick's Son
    Now HIM, I wouldn't be sad seeing go.
    11-18-2014 04:29 PM
    Now HIM, I wouldn't be sad seeing go.
    Agree but if it wasn't a Walker that kills him it would be nice to see Rick's actions to it
    11-18-2014 04:36 PM
    I disagree. If you're going for the ultimate shock factor, then Rick and Darryl are 1 and 2. Everyone else is a distant 3.

Regardless of that, I'm calling it now....Carol bites it before the end of the season.
    I'm not arguing that...I totally agree that Rick or daryl would be the ultimate shock. My comment was about leadership.
    11-18-2014 04:48 PM
    Good lord, Sasha! What a dumb a$$!! Who didn't see that coming?!
    11-23-2014 11:12 PM
    Right before it happened I called it! C'mon how could she be so stupid...
    jburke82 likes this.
    11-23-2014 11:14 PM
    In a zombie apocalypse...after all the stuff they've been through...they put that kind of trust in a COP after just a day? So stupid.
    11-24-2014 11:36 AM
    But they were playing sappy "this is a good moment you can trust me" music -- no wonder she was duped! If it were ominous she'd have known better!
    E_Brown, jburke82 and vn906c like this.
    11-24-2014 01:41 PM

After last episode I kind of feel it's reversed now. Daryl is level headed and calculating while Rick is the dog on the leash. IMO...Rick WANTED to kill that cop...he was just standing there waiting for the guy to make any move...then Daryl stepped in and talked him down.

I don't think Carol will survive this encounter.
    jburke82 likes this.
    11-25-2014 01:47 PM
    After last episode I kind of feel it's reversed now. Daryl is level headed and calculating while Rick is the dog on the leash. IMO...Rick WANTED to kill that cop...he was just standing there waiting for the guy to make any move...then Daryl stepped in and talked him down.
    But Rick was right
    jburke82 likes this.
    11-25-2014 07:43 PM
    But Rick was right
    Rick has been right ALL season....and no one ever listens.
    11-27-2014 06:13 PM
    Rick has been right ALL season....and no one ever listens.
    Haha!
    11-27-2014 06:14 PM
    I also would not mind if Carl got killed off. He's been my least favorite character since the show started.

I think Carol is going to die soon. She has internal bleeding with hardly any medical support! I predict that Carol will die and turn into a walker and Daryl will be the one to finish her in the end. Great season so far!
    kataran likes this.
    11-27-2014 11:00 PM
640 ... 1819202122 ...