The Walking Dead

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Well I was very pleased with this weeks episode and it seems we have a new bad guy in our mists

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Very good episode tonight in comparison to slow episode last week! I expect a better one next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The introduction of the Sgt. was absolutely flawless...they even captured the comic's cover in the scene. This guy is a bad ***!

I never had the pleasure of reading the comics I do remember them at my local Larry and Jim's Comic store

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The opening of this episode was a million times better than last weeks. I have some hope again but proceeding with caution.

Oh yeah and Carol's back woohoo!!!

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking that crazy girl is going to get some people in trouble (I forget her name...the one who was about to kill Judith). She freaks me out! Carol coming back was great, and I want Glenn to get back to his bad-*** ways...I feel he got way too soft once he fell in love.

Abraham should be an awesome addition from what I know of the comics. I am looking forward to the direction they are going to take!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I enjoyed this episode. I'm looking forward to seeing where they are going to take the characters next, and bringing in Abraham and Eugene is great (except for his mullet...that thing is awful!).

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
There are some really interesting story lines in the books that I am hoping they will touch on soon, and I hope that the rest of this season isn't just leading up to something big. I want the action to keep pace the rest of the way.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It is definitely leading up to something big...they are about to find another big "community"...but to be honest, I have no idea which one they're going to pick. I do feel they will be introducing the next big "villain"/s before the end of the season though, and it's going to be pretty damn awful! LOL!

This most recent episode was pretty awesome...though I felt the part in the house was a bit hard to believe. If you've ever scuffled with someone, there's just no way you wouldn't hear it in the next room over. I know it's just a show, but I had to roll my eyes at that...that and Carl's little conversation with Michone at the table, which was so unnatural it was awful.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It is definitely leading up to something big...they are about to find another big "community"...but to be honest, I have no idea which one they're going to pick. I do feel they will be introducing the next big "villain"/s before the end of the season though, and it's going to be pretty damn awful! LOL!

This most recent episode was pretty awesome...though I felt the part in the house was a bit hard to believe. If you've ever scuffled with someone, there's just no way you wouldn't hear it in the next room over. I know it's just a show, but I had to roll my eyes at that...that and Carl's little conversation with Michone at the table, which was so unnatural it was awful.

LOL that's what I was thinking Sean during that moment. I was like how in the he11 did those guys not hear Rick and Toilet guy?! They made so much noise would have made that moment more intense if they came rushing the door.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

Man I was thinking the same thing! Definitely would've been heard. I wonder if those guys from the house are gonna pop up again later on. They seem like bad news.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Man I was thinking the same thing! Definitely would've been heard. I wonder if those guys from the house are gonna pop up again later on. They seem like bad news.

So my wife, who hates the show now (poor thing, lol), she decided to watch the last episode...and while her attitude didn't change about the show in general, she did offer some light on the bathroom scene. Right before, they were reporting to the guy on the porch talking about seeing someone walking (assumably Michone and Carl)...and he goes "Get the other gun...", as Rick was backing into the bathroom, the guy had already grabbed the gun and was probably down the stairs and outside before their real scuffle began, so it's very possible they didn't hear it...

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So my wife, who hates the show now (poor thing, lol), she decided to watch the last episode...and while her attitude didn't change about the show in general, she did offer some light on the bathroom scene. Right before, they were reporting to the guy on the porch talking about seeing someone walking (assumably Michone and Carl)...and he goes "Get the other gun...", as Rick was backing into the bathroom, the guy had already grabbed the gun and was probably down the stairs and outside before their real scuffle began, so it's very possible they didn't hear it...

LOL I like your wife Sean cause I'm feeling her sentiments really starting to think about giving up on this crap.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm catching up via Netflix. I really am trying to like this show, but I find it to be a bit boring. And can someone explain why in the world they aren't wearing new clothes all the time? I'm sure the malls are deserted and they have fresh clothing...

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm catching up via Netflix. I really am trying to like this show, but I find it to be a bit boring. And can someone explain why in the world they aren't wearing new clothes all the time? I'm sure the malls are deserted and they have fresh clothing...

Welcome to the club. Just wait till you get to season 2 if you're not there already you're in for a real snooze fest till about episode 11 which is right before the season finale.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the club. Just wait till you get to season 2 if you're not there already you're in for a real snooze fest till about episode 11 which is right before the season finale.

I'm about halfway through season 3. I'm waiting for the Governor, that *****, to get it and get it hard.