The Walking Dead

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Shared it with my son a few days ago. His comment "I feel like I've watched the whole season in 4 and half minutes!"

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Re: The Walking Dead - need to catch up!

since the break between seasons has been so long i can't help but wonder how the writers are going to keep it interesting. i mean how long can you kill zombies and look for places to survive for?

i hate to say it but maybe it should end after this season or next

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

since the break between seasons has been so long i can't help but wonder how the writers are going to keep it interesting. i mean how long can you kill zombies and look for places to survive for?

i hate to say it but maybe it should end after this season or next

I agree, but still, I hope this season is just as interesting as the first three.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

AWESOME season premiere! Dude, I love that this show is so different and fresh from the comic book, it's like seeing a different story in the same universe!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

AWESOME season premiere! Dude, I love that this show is so different and fresh from the comic book, it's like seeing a different story in the same universe!

It started off a tad slow, but once it got cranking, it was indeed worth the time to watch.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
You know you guys suck some of us are stuck at work and haven't watched it on our DVR's yet lol I think I may have to turn my notifications off

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I enjoyed this episode more than the entire third season! The whole "Governor" plot is stupid. I want to see more zombies killing people, not people killing people! Lol

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I enjoyed this episode more than the entire third season! The whole "Governor" plot is stupid. I want to see more zombies killing people, not people killing people! Lol

The Gov will be back....I'd say in the second half of the season. That arc needs closure.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site

is there anywhere i can watch the 2 and 3 season? i watched all of the first and now started back in the fourth yesterday

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
And they are going to have to leave the prison. They aren't following the comic books but still have lots of options.

They will most likely leave at some point this season. There's a pattern....they never stay in one spot for too long.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

I kinda liked the part of the Governor. He was a character you could really hate. The zombies are dangerous, but it was hard to work up any true hatred for them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
seriously, guys. how long can you watch them kill zombies and look for places to survive before it gets old

i believe i am to that point already

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73