They need to leave the jail already. It's starting to get boring.
    11-07-2013 05:36 PM
    They were only at the prison for a few minutes last episode.
    11-08-2013 08:12 AM
    They were only at the prison for a few minutes last episode.
    I just mean in general. The internal conflicts are ok but the story is starting to slow down.
    11-08-2013 09:24 AM
    Any comic book readers have any ideas I heard a one. Without giving too much away what happens to Tyreese in the comic book there is a rumor going around that might happen to Carol.
    11-09-2013 12:37 AM
    Finally- the governor is back. Time to pick this show up.
    11-11-2013 12:09 AM
    Finally- the governor is back. Time to pick this show up.
    Tonight's episode was awesome! Season was kinda stagnant up until this point. Carl is a badass!!
    11-11-2013 12:27 AM
    Tonight's episode was awesome! Season was kinda stagnant up until this point. Carl is a badass!!
    It was a little better than the last few but I wouldn't say awesome. They need to leave the jail already.
    11-11-2013 12:32 AM
    It was a little better than the last few but I wouldn't say awesome. They need to leave the jail already.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you are ready for them to leave the jail lol. But seriously, I think they should leave the jail eventually too.
    11-11-2013 01:31 AM
    Really? I thought that was the best Hershel has been. The little surprise at the end was cool too.
    11-12-2013 09:30 PM
    You are all crazy. That was one of the best episodes of the season. Good action. Good character development. What more do you want?

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. My man Carl is back. It appears Rick has figured out who he wants to be and is back.
    Les74 likes this.
    11-13-2013 12:45 PM
    You are all crazy. That was one of the best episodes of the season. Good action. Good character development. What more do you want?

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. My man Carl is back. It appears Rick has figured out who he wants to be and is back.
    While I agree on all aspects the story is moving along too slow. As soon as this flu hit as well as they have known the fences were weakening, I would have started making arrangements to leave. It hasn't been a viable safe option for awhile. All I keep thinking is why the hell are you staying there
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-13-2013 06:17 PM
    While I agree on all aspects the story is moving along too slow. As soon as this flu hit as well as they have known the fences were weakening, I would have started making arrangements to leave. It hasn't been a viable safe option for awhile. All I keep thinking is why the hell are you staying there
    Where else will they go? They already know what happens when you have to keep moving all the time. After their experience with the Governor they also know they have to be wary of other people as well. If you stop and think the prison is the best situation for them right now still. At least at the prison there is some protection. They have weapons. They have food growing. They can rebuild the fence. Rick seems to be back in control of himself again.

I would not leave the prison until it is completely over run and they have no other options. I find the pathogen story very interesting. They know what is wrong but they can't do anything about it. IMO it's nice to have a problem other than zombies and the Governor to worry about.
    Les74 likes this.
    11-14-2013 02:20 PM
    Where else will they go? They already know what happens when you have to keep moving all the time. After their experience with the Governor they also know they have to be wary of other people as well. If you stop and think the prison is the best situation for them right now still. At least at the prison there is some protection. They have weapons. They have food growing. They can rebuild the fence. Rick seems to be back in control of himself again.

I would not leave the prison until it is completely over run and they have no other options. I find the pathogen story very interesting. They know what is wrong but they can't do anything about it. IMO it's nice to have a problem other than zombies and the Governor to worry about.
    I agree to a point, but as already been stated, the story is moving along too slow for my liking, but now that we've got a glimpse of the governor at the end of the last episode, things may pick up a bit.
    11-14-2013 11:46 PM
    I personally love it...but my wife, she's really losing interest as well, and I have to admit, the writing is certainly not on par where it was at the beginning, but with a guy from Breaking Bad coming to the crew, I think that will change moving into the end of this season and into next season. Personally, I'd like to see them get away from the jail, but I know there's a lot more story to tell within this area. They need to have a few jaw dropping episodes to get the people losing interest back on board like they do every season...if you notice too, their ratings are dropping off as well, so this isn't an isolated complaint, it seems like a lot of people are getting a little "bored" (for lack of better term).
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-15-2013 10:53 AM
    I personally love it...but my wife, she's really losing interest as well, and I have to admit, the writing is certainly not on par where it was at the beginning, but with a guy from Breaking Bad coming to the crew, I think that will change moving into the end of this season and into next season. Personally, I'd like to see them get away from the jail, but I know there's a lot more story to tell within this area. They need to have a few jaw dropping episodes to get the people losing interest back on board like they do every season...if you notice too, their ratings are dropping off as well, so this isn't an isolated complaint, it seems like a lot of people are getting a little "bored" (for lack of better term).
    A writer from Breaking Bad??? Wow! Didn't know that. In that case, I'm even more re-assured!

Anyway, they will be leaving the prison and heading to D.C.....or so I've heard.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-15-2013 05:44 PM
    Yea in the comics, they leave prison and head for DC.
    11-16-2013 11:40 PM
    Good episode. Lots of Governor questions answered. Kind of slow but focused. I'm interested to see where they go with the Governor. His transformation into Brian seems like some sort of redemption arc. But I don't buy it, I don't even feel bad for him. When he was setting up the chess board you could see flashes of the Governor. His brutality is still there when he bashed in grandpa's skull and then dispatched several zombies with his bare hands and a femur.

Anyone think he can be redeemed? Will he be seeking revenge against Rick?
    Les74 likes this.
    11-18-2013 05:13 PM
    Good episode. Lots of Governor questions answered. Kind of slow but focused. I'm interested to see where they go with the Governor. His transformation into Brian seems like some sort of redemption arc. But I don't buy it, I don't even feel bad for him. When he was setting up the chess board you could see flashes of the Governor. His brutality is still there when he bashed in grandpa's skull and then dispatched several zombies with his bare hands and a femur.

Anyone think he can be redeemed? Will he be seeking revenge against Rick?
    That was a fantastic episode. One of the best of the series. I honestly have no clue where they are headed with this Governor arc, but there's no way he can be redeemed. He sexually assaulted Maggie, killed a ton of people....living ones, and was the cause of Andrea's death.....well, maybe we can't fault him for that one. Lol
    11-18-2013 08:24 PM
    Slow start. Great finish. This has been the pattern for most of their episodes lately except the one where the prison fences got busted because of the walkers.
    11-20-2013 05:29 AM
    The Walking Dead-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1385007635.620421.jpg

Is it me or did the gov look like Snake Plissken lol
    Last edited by jwsnj3rd; 11-21-2013 at 03:22 AM.
    11-20-2013 11:21 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1385007635.620421.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	42888

Is it me or did the gov look like Snake Plissken lol
    I saw a post somewhere that said Walter White + Snake Plissken = The Governor.

Hahaha!
    11-21-2013 07:12 AM
    I find the governor to be a completely useless character now...they're trying to tell a story of his cold heart finding love for this little girl (obviously in light of his daughter being infected and killed), but honestly, who cares? Let the governor be the psychotic character he was intended to be, let them have their battle and let it find conclusion. I'm a bit frustrated with the idea that they are going to try and start the governor's story all over again it seems...with a rise to power again in the same way he did before.

Let the guy fight and die, lol.
    11-21-2013 09:17 AM
    I find the governor to be a completely useless character now...they're trying to tell a story of his cold heart finding love for this little girl (obviously in light of his daughter being infected and killed), but honestly, who cares? Let the governor be the psychotic character he was intended to be, let them have their battle and let it find conclusion. I'm a bit frustrated with the idea that they are going to try and start the governor's story all over again it seems...with a rise to power again in the same way he did before.

I completely agree!
    11-21-2013 04:40 PM

Yeah, they probably should have done this arc in season 3. Would've made more sense.
    11-21-2013 09:06 PM
    seriously, guys. how long can you watch them kill zombies and look for places to survive before it gets old

i believe i am to that point already
    It's not just about the zombie killing and finding new places... I enjoy the story behind it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Les74 likes this.
    11-23-2013 05:30 PM
640 ... 89101112 ...