YES!

Aaron Sorkin is legitimately brilliant, and the writer behind TV's *Sports Night*, *The West Wing*, *Studio 60*, and the upcoming *The Newsroom*, as well as the movies *Malice*, *A Few Good Men*, *The American President*, and the recent *The Social Network* about Mark Zuckerberg and the founding of Facebook.

I can't wait to hear the dialog he comes up for this film! Now the question is, who would you cast to star in it? Who would be your Steve Jobs? Your Woz? Who else should be in it?
    05-15-2012 11:03 PM
    I think that there should be a young Steve and an Old Steve, I'm not really sure who to put as young Steve but Ed Norton would make a very good Steve Jobs, he is an amazing actor.
    05-16-2012 11:51 AM
    Both Noah Wley (who played Steve Jobs in Pirates of Silicon Valley) and George Clooney are being rumored.
    05-18-2012 08:48 AM
    Anything is better than Ashton Kutcher.

I am excited for this though. Dare I hope that Fincher gets involved as well? The Social Network was so good, and a big part of that was the writing and directing partnership. Sorkin/Fincher/Clooney would make me need some alone time...and a change of undies. Heh.

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.
    05-18-2012 11:30 AM
    Both Noah Wley (who played Steve Jobs in Pirates of Silicon Valley) and George Clooney are being rumored.
    I was thinking of Noah because of his previous movie about Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. When I heard about the movie, he was the first one I thought of.

George Clooney? No.
    Ashton Kutcher? Hell to the N O.

This role does not need to go to some "in" actor who is popular *coughcoughRobertPattinsoncoughcough* right now.
    06-21-2012 10:17 AM
    jason schwartzman ------------------------------------ Steve Jobs -------------------- separated at birth?????????

Last edited by pkcable; 06-21-2012 at 03:48 PM.
    06-21-2012 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD