Person of Interest is my favorite new show of the season. The cast is solid and the main character actually makes smart tactical choices, which is unusual on television.

I also like the complexity of the players, lots of different balls in motion and elements at work. Keeps it interesting without any one of them feeling over used.

Anyone else watching?
    03-06-2012 06:25 PM
    My wife and I watch it from time to time, after our 3 year old is in bed. Jim Caviezel is awesome in that show and it has decent plots. It replaced another favorite of ours Numb3rs.
    03-06-2012 11:01 PM
    My wife and I watch it from time to time, after our 3 year old is in bed. Jim Caviezel is awesome in that show and it has decent plots. It replaced another favorite of ours Numb3rs.
    I LOVED numbers!!! I never saw it until it appeared in Netflix do I binged on the show!! Saw the whole series in about 3 months.... Such a good show!!!
    And person Of interest is great!
    I'm glad they dropped the whole "never lethally shoots anyone" thing they had going on for a few episodes where he would keep popping guys in the leg....
    03-28-2012 07:30 PM
    Person of Interest is my favorite new show of the season. The cast is solid and the main character actually makes smart tactical choices, which is unusual on television.

I also like the complexity of the players, lots of different balls in motion and elements at work. Keeps it interesting without any one of them feeling over used.

Anyone else watching?
    +1...Person Of Interest is currently my favorite TV show followed by Hawaii Five-O and maybe Nikita. Those are the only actual TV shows I watch. Other than those, I pretty much watch sports (NBA, NCAA football, NFL, Tennis, Golf and Track and Field).

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    03-28-2012 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD