Anyone watch Revenge?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My wife started watching when we were in Hawaii. I have to say I like it and watch it too. Anyone else watch? Who's your fav character?

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Best new show!! My dh and I are both hooked!
Emily! Can't wait to see who is next to fall!!

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I'm beginning to love it, it's like when I first start to watch a show I'm dying to know how it's all going to play out. The only thing is that by giving it one singular point (Emily trying to get revenge on the people that wronged her dad) how many seasons can it last. I mean there are smaller plots within it but after two seasons what then does she keep finding people to get revenge against? I think they have already put a expiry date on the show, they should have had more than one character and a different goals. They should have had the guy at the bar actually not be there anymore and had him set out to look for Emily once he turned 18, split plot means they could drag it out a little more and also when he finds the fake Emily what happens? They should have just had more than one character seeking revenge.

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Read somewhere but don't remember where that after all revenge is taken care of there the plot will move to New York. So, maybe it will keep going ?? I hope so.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think it will keep going but it will be hard to move the story to NY, it's like when they replace an actor with someone else the show always suffers. It's like shows that are in multiple seasons Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, Big Bang Theory they are all in the same place the whole time and with different people involved in the general plot. So imagine if Big Bang Theory moved to a different city, I think this is the main reason that they killed the relationship between Penny and Leonard because it was more friction if they weren't datiing. It's only so far that you can take the characters if they are going out it either gets drawn out and becomes boring or they get married and leave the show. I like Revenge, I think it's a good idea that's why I hope there are more than just 2 seasons.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
been hooked all season. then last night we came full circle! i totally thought Daniel was the one who got shot on the beach but only to find out it was Tyler??! here i thought this story was coming to an end but now? who knows what is going to happen!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
[SUB][/SUB]just watched the first episode of season 2 last night (DVR) and i can already tell its gonna be amazing!

the writers have you hooked already and i like it! can't wait for to tonight's episode

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
just watched the first episode of season 2 last night (DVR) and i can already tell its gonna be amazing!

the writers have you hooked already and i like it! can't wait for to tonight's episode

Darn you, Blink. I read your post earlier in regard to the show, "Revenge", and I decided to watch the pilot via Netflix. Heck, I can tell already that I'll be hooked...(laughing)....The very first episode had my complete interest so I can only imagine what the remaining episodes will be like....;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My wife is big on revenge....the series. It's well done

As I stated in my previous post, the initial episode had me completely interested...lol...I mean, there have only been a handful of shows that I actually HAD to watch. 24, Heroes, The Unit, Airwolf, to name a few. This may end up being another one. Only time will tell..;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Victoria sure put everyone in place last night lol

Blink, you're watching Season 2, right? I just finished watching Season 1 via Netflix and the ending has left me craving the next season. Anyway, when did Season 2 begin?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Blink, you're watching Season 2, right? I just finished watching Season 1 via Netflix and the ending has left me craving the next season. Anyway, when did Season 2 begin?

Season 2 started right when the NFL regular season started (Sunday nights) i heard if you have the ABC app on your iPad is one way to watch this seasons episodes. of course they are online as well

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Season 2 started right when the NFL regular season started (Sunday nights) i heard if you have the ABC app on your iPad is one way to watch this seasons episodes. of course they are online as well

Shortly after I pat my previous reply, I discovered that I could watch the new episodes online and I have been. I'm all caught up. I didn't think the show could get any better, but whoa, I was so wrong. :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
has anyone notice Dylan Walsh (Sean McNamara from NipTuck) on the last couple of episodes?

freaking love that guy/show!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2