Zephyr and IntelliscreenX for iOS 7.0.4

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Are they available ? any "solid" chance of them coming out? good alternatives?As I am looking forward to update and JB,my sole reason for the process is bitesms,lockscreen notifications and Home-button free multitasking...Kindly help

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I read somewhere that Jeff from iDB talked with the Dev of Zephyr and he won't update Zephyr :(

And IntelliscreenX will definitely updated for iOS7 and it will be a free upgrade for anyone who bought it on iOS6 :)

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm also disappointed that there will be no update, but I found activator gestures (which I didn't new) which are great and work great to replace the home button and the need of Zephyr.

I posted my complete Activator Gestures in the other thread. That are my Gestures to replace the home button:

• Slide along screen right side (Drag bottom to top) --> Launch Switcher
    Basically you swipe up on the right side of the screen, which is strange if you do it the first time, but it's great if you use it often and it doesn't get in the way with any other stuff of the system. It's like swiping above all apps and the home screen :p
  • Slide along screen right side (Drag top to bottom) --> Home button
    It's just the same as the first gesture, but this time swipe down. It's like swiping the apps down/away :p

If you're interested in the complete thread and post: http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking-unlocking-hacks-themes-mods/229789-what-your-favorite-activator-actions-2.html

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm also disappointed that there will be no update, but I found activator gestures (which I didn't new) which are great and work great to replace the home button and the need of Zephyr.

I posted my complete Activator Gestures in the other thread. That are my Gestures to replace the home button:

• Slide along screen right side (Drag bottom to top) --> Launch Switcher
    Basically you swipe up on the right side of the screen, which is strange if you do it the first time, but it's great if you use it often and it doesn't get in the way with any other stuff of the system. It's like swiping above all apps and the home screen :p
  • Slide along screen right side (Drag top to bottom) --> Home button
    It's just the same as the first gesture, but this time swipe down. It's like swiping the apps down/away :p

If you're interested in the complete thread and post: http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking-unlocking-hacks-themes-mods/229789-what-your-favorite-activator-actions-2.html

Man you are a genius thank you so so so so so much man thank you thank you thank you,this community is really helpful,,and quite un-biased "TO an extent" and not sort of "full of

attitude" or arrogant nature...really thank you sir...

NOW,my mission is to buy an R-sim 8 for my 4s (gevey) and upgrade it to 7.0.4 using itunse restore and then use the new gevey for

cellular functionality,and then,TADA jailbreak,so excited do it,it is my first ever smartphone,enjoying it :) thank you again

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Anybody forget my opinion on zephyr??
It's a b.s clone of activator and in glad it's dead. Also captain failbreak is a tool. I hope he stubs his toe.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Anybody forget my opinion on zephyr??
It's a b.s clone of activator and in glad it's dead. Also captain failbreak is a tool. I hope he stubs his toe.

You can achieve nearly Zephyr's functionality with Activator, but it never works that smooth and perfectly. Activator sometimes lags and doesn't work, so Zephyr is still better. Your Activator assignments are good too, but it's cumbersome to use it comfortable with ControlCenter :|

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm sad to hear that Zephyr may not ever make it to iOS7. I would say that it's one of the tweaks I use most often on a daily basis. I almost never have to use my Home button.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm sad to hear that Zephyr may not ever make it to iOS7. I would say that it's one of the tweaks I use most often on a daily basis. I almost never have to use my Home button.

To be honest, Zephyr and LockInfo were the main reasons to jailbreak. Now I'm trying to get the functionality with other tweaks. You should try my Activator assignments or the recommend assignments of others (swiping up from bottom left/right side of screen to simulate home button/invoke launcher). And Calendar for Lockscreen is a good beginning to bridge the time until LockInfo for iOS7 is released :)

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I personally like Activator more than Zephyr. Secondly, somehow the iOS 6 looks weird and old now. I have a jailbroken iPhone 5 with activator and I have zero lag issues. Cheers!

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
OK so people,who were saying zephyr and activator's modified action are same are :| EXTREMELY wrong

Just jail broke 4s (6.1.3)zephyr is much much much responsive and feels like a part of the system (this is what you want? no ? then why bother say that "ooh the x icon on ios 7

looks like crap,don't mind it wasn't directed just a sarcastic remark in general xD) and it is quite slick,the swipe upward feels extremely smooth and extremely extremely good and

worth having to pay for the tweak...and yes..guess what... I AM IN love with zephyr <3

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I personally like Activator more than Zephyr. Secondly, somehow the iOS 6 looks weird and old now. I have a jailbroken iPhone 5 with activator and I have zero lag issues. Cheers!

Activator does have lags sometimes, I tried it on many different devices, especially if you do a gesture a lot of time you'll mention even the smallest lag ;)
That's what never happens with Zephyr and that's why Zephyr is pretty awesome!

OK so people,who were saying zephyr and activator's modified action are same are :| EXTREMELY wrong

Just jail broke 4s (6.1.3)zephyr is much much much responsive and feels like a part of the system (this is what you want? no ? then why bother say that "ooh the x icon on ios 7

looks like crap,don't mind it wasn't directed just a sarcastic remark in general xD) and it is quite slick,the swipe upward feels extremely smooth and extremely extremely good and

worth having to pay for the tweak...and yes..guess what... I AM IN love with zephyr <3

Damn right, I also love Zephyr :)

Except for zephyr is very smooth and multitasking gestures is glitchy.

Also right, it lags a little bit, but it's quite good ;)
And putting the CC in the NC is a brilliant idea :eek:

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Also you don't have any of the fine controls zephyr had in settings. It is only rudiment ally the same.

That's right, but you're comparing a final tweak which was available for at least a year with a tweak which was released recently. Of course there are not that much settings now, but that changes. With the recent version (0.3) there are some new setting like in Zephyr. At first Zephyr also just had a few options and later got the high customization settings and the "Peek in NC" stuff.

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
That's right, but you're comparing a final tweak which was available for at least a year with a tweak which was released recently. Of course there are not that much settings now, but that changes. With the recent version (0.3) there are some new setting like in Zephyr. At first Zephyr also just had a few options and later got the high customization settings and the "Peek in NC" stuff.

Lol I was literally gonna reply saying the same thing but I had no service where I was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk