Zagg Folio Keyboard Case Compatibility?

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I was in BestBuy today and saw the ZaggFolio for iPad 2 with big stickers saying that it is compatible with both second and third gen iPads. Has anyone bought one of these keyboard cases that are supposedly cross compatible? I am looking for confirmation that it works and won't be like a pair of pants that are supposed to be in your size, but just don't quite fit.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I just took mine back because I didn't need it. Apple had my MacBook so I was using it for the time being. Its really nice! Fits the new iPad perfectly.

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I just took mine back because I didn't need it. Apple had my MacBook so I was using it for the time being. Its really nice! Fits the new iPad perfectly.

Thanks for the response. There are several listed on eBay for iPad 2 but I believe that Zagg just used the same dimensions and I would rather recycle and save than get a new case.

sagnikach

May 6, 2012
Visit site

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Guys i think you should definitely try the uPlay(TM) Wireless Keyboard and Aluminum Case for iPad 2 and the new iPad (iPad 3 / iPad 2s). It has really got a better style and appearance, and performance wise, its really a value for money. look here.

uPlay (TM) Wireless Keyboard and Aluminum Case for iPad 2 and the new iPad (iPad 3 / iPad 2s) (2nd Generation) $49.99 ( iPad 2 and the new iPad (iPad 3 / iPad 2s) keyboad case) ? uPlay Tablet

:) :)

That looks like the Logitech aluminum keyboard case. I also saw one that was solar powered for just a few bucks more.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2