Zag Glass on iPad Air 2

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I recently installed the Zagg Glass on my iPad Air 2. I did this because while I know they are supposed to be scratch proof, my iPad 4 had about an inch long scratch right in the middle of the screen. I babied it and it didn't have a scratch on it anywhere else so I'm not sure how it got there.

Anyway, I chose the glass because I have one on my phone and it works pretty well. It took some patience but I got it installed without any air bubbles or lint pockets on it and overall I'm pretty pleased with it. The one thing I'm curious about is how much it is going to increase the glare on the screen. I've been pretty happy with the lower amount of glare on the new Air so I don't know how much of an impact having a glass protector will make on that, although I'm guessing it will increase the glare (i've only used it indoors so far in low lighting so I can't really tell yet).

Anyway, does anyone else have one on theirs and can comment on how they like it so far? I'll take the glare over a scratch any day but I'm curious if anyone else installed one and what what they think of it. Thanks!

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I would like to know how the Zagg Glass affects the glare resistant screen as well.
I really hope Apple has increased the durability of this screen as well as I don't want to HAVE to add protection for the screen.
Please assist with any input.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know how the Zagg Glass affects the glare resistant screen as well.
I really hope Apple has increased the durability of this screen as well as I don't want to HAVE to add protection for the screen.
Please assist with any input.

From a feel standpoint it's awesome. Can't tell I even have one on. I don't know that the glare has been increased as I don't see a major difference but I'm glad I have this on here. I'd rather have the protection than not.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have had one in my 1st gen air since I got it and love it. Like you said you can't even tell its on there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro