Your Favourite iPhone 5/5s case?

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a black leather Apple case, a couple of Specks, and an Otterbox Commuter. I'm gonna get a Spigen Tough Armor next and I think I'm done. The Apple case is my favorite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I hear that people either swear by the Lifeproof cases or they hate them. I wonder why there is such a huge discrepancy about them?

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Because it's a waterproof case that seals all the way around and there are some sound drawbacks. It wasn't bad where I couldn't hear the person or they couldn't hear me it was just lower with the case on. For me the extra protection by the pool and on the lake was worth it.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Because it's a waterproof case that seals all the way around and there are some sound drawbacks. It wasn't bad where I couldn't hear the person or they couldn't hear me it was just lower with the case on. For me the extra protection by the pool and on the lake was worth it.

I would love that piece of mind. I may have to reconsider it.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Cool let me know what you think. I wasn't aware Walmart sold them

So far it has been cool. It took me a few times to be ale to put it on without having dust inside before I sealed the phone in the case. But I was finally able to do it and everything seems cool.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So far it has been cool. It took me a few times to be ale to put it on without having dust inside before I sealed the phone in the case. But I was finally able to do it and everything seems cool.

Yeah I hated that part. Enjoy the new case

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little worried about the charging port. The flap doesn't seem to be as secure as I would like. Is yours the same? Seems like it has some play in it.

Mine was fine. If anything happens to it just email lifeproof and they will replace. Register the case online. Only thing that will suck is that they ask for the serial numbers inside the phone. So you gotta open the case back up and put it on again without getting dust in...

Boobie12

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So I hate cases with bulk and just needed something for scratches when my phone falls between my seat in the car. Well I finally found that case I wanted. Love this case and love that it makes the space gray darker. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR