Your Apple Watch Order W59311****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldengriff

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
Thought that I was getting a notice that Apple was going to ship it, got all excited until I read this:

"Dear Robert Griffith,

Your Apple Watch will be delivered between April 24th and May 8th. When your order ships, we'll send you an email with a specific delivery date and tracking information.

To help you get started and learn about the amazing things you can do with Apple Watch, please see our Guided Tour videos.

Apple Watch requires iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, or iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.2 or later. Please take a moment to check that your iPhone is up to date.

Thank you for choosing Apple.

Sincerely,

Apple Store"

What's the point? Are they trying to **** people off

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
We've been talking about this in the shipment thread as lots of us have received it and most people are really frightened by it, but I think it's merely a formality. We all got it at the exact same time, so it can't be too personalized.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What's the point? Are they trying to **** people off

So Apple is at fault because you assumed your email was something it was not? Apple simply sending out preparation emails to get people a little more familiar with the features is some how going to "****" people off?

I think the lot of you need to calm down a little bit and stop living on the edge of your seat to the point where you're getting angry over things like this. If you're hovering over your email box waiting so intensely for a shipment email, perhaps some hobbies would benefit you...I hear getting some fresh air and perhaps taking a walk is fantastic for people with a total lack of patience.

Goldengriff

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
So Apple is at fault because you assumed your email was something it was not? Apple simply sending out preparation emails to get people a little more familiar with the features is some how going to "****" people off?

I think the lot of you need to calm down a little bit and stop living on the edge of your seat to the point where you're getting angry over things like this. If you're hovering over your email box waiting so intensely for a shipment email, perhaps some hobbies would benefit you...I hear getting some fresh air and perhaps taking a walk is fantastic for people with a total lack of patience.

Yes, they are! The subject line could have been anything else.... Like maybe like a couple of thoughts while your waiting on your watch. But the way they formatted it was just wrong..... I think a couple of people where sitting over at Apple saying lets see if we can get a rise out of people, well they did me. hehe...

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes I agree with SeamHRCC. Please everyone just take a deep breath of air, go outside, take a walk or buy yourself a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Think of this like waiting for Christmas morning and waiting to open your presents. I am waiting for the Apple Watch order to be delivered a well, but appreciate what we do have and do other things going on in the world. They will come. Have faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen