You can't install applications on iPhone?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
zirconia....

why is that crazy to mention that Apple might use zirconia in its iPhones??? afterall, Apple pulled patents to do so.....i mean it is out there to read about so why beat up on Archie for it? just sayin'....

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Remember when we thought the Foleo had fold-able screens because of patents? In the end we were not being realistic. Plastic is as radio-lucent as Zirconium, as is much more realistic as a construction material.

Thinking Apple is using Zirconium indicates a farm of fantastical idealization which is common only in fan boys.

Surur

bruckwine

Nov 25, 2006
Visit site
You are second guessing and projecting what you would like me to say or something... I don't know... something weird... I don't know what is going on here but what you are claiming that I said is NOT what I said.

I am not sure why everybody feels the need to gang up on me. Except for maybe that I am always right and you look for every miniscule opportunity to find me wrong.

PS: It is certainly possible that you misunderstood what I said.

:D talk about living in a bubble!

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
but zirconium is much more durable/resilient/hard than plastic plus it's radio-lucent.....i suppose all i'm saying is that it's not a stretch to get there....is it? i really am not arguing whether they will or they won't, just sayin' that i don't think it's all that crazy to state such (given the patent).

peace

archie

Oct 1, 2003
Visit site
archie said:
I explained this very thing weeks ago and actually first brought it up back in January before anyone even knew what LLVM was.
Yes Archie, like you told us the IPhone is made of Zirconia... We believe you, dont we....:rolleyes:

Surur
I can't wait for it to be revealed that the antenna surround on the iPhone is made of Zirconia.

archie

Oct 1, 2003
Visit site
but zirconium is much more durable/resilient/hard than plastic plus it's radio-lucent.....i suppose all i'm saying is that it's not a stretch to get there....is it? i really am not arguing whether they will or they won't, just sayin' that i don't think it's all that crazy to state such (given the patent).

peace
Yes, and Apple no longer has metal surrounds around ANY antenna in any product that they make.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burningroad