Yahoo Email Problem

Jaguars55

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I just got a new 3GS and set up my yahoo email on it. When I open the mail app, it loads all the emails and then immediately starts removing them. Even if I open one of the emails, it just keeps removing them from the screen and then gives the "Load More Messages" display. I've tried deleting the account and reloading it and the same thing keeps happening. Any ideas?

Jaguars55

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
It's not deleting them, it loads all the messages and then just starts taking the messages off the screen until there are no messages still visable and then giving the "Load Messages" button. And I don't have anything set up on Yahoo to move anything to folders. This is really driving me crazy, I had a 3G and never had any real issues with it and I've never seen anything like this.

dragonsgoalie

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
I've seen this on my phone at times. It seems to be a problem sync-ing with the Yahoo server. I look at the emails and it's like they just disapear, then after a while they just come back. You could check your preferences for the account like the person said above and make sure you don't have your "Delete after X days" set too low?? Try setting it to "Never" and see if the emails stay.