Xfinity Mobile so far so good!

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
So I want to start off! I was originally on sprint for 4 years. I also work for Comcast business sales however there was never a push for us to switch.

I switched because of sprint taking off my early upgrade plan with out telling me. But boy I never knew the service I was missing out on. Before sprint I was on Verizon so I know the service is good. However xfinity has multiple hot spots every where. On top of that they have WiFi towers in areas as well.

So the service has been great their billing is easy to see. They had a deal for 250$ visa on the Xs I could pass that up.

If your looking at jumping I’d say give them a shot it’s well worth it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I want to start off! I was originally on sprint for 4 years. I also work for Comcast business sales however there was never a push for us to switch.

I switched because of sprint taking off my early upgrade plan with out telling me. But boy I never knew the service I was missing out on. Before sprint I was on Verizon so I know the service is good. However xfinity has multiple hot spots every where. On top of that they have WiFi towers in areas as well.

So the service has been great their billing is easy to see. They had a deal for 250$ visa on the Xs I could pass that up.

If your looking at jumping I’d say give them a shot it’s well worth it.

I will definitely keep your suggestion in mind and I appreciate the tip, sir....:cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2