WWDC: Were you….?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In regard to WWDC 2021 and all of the reported new features, specifically in regard to iOS, please select one of the three options below that closest resembles your feeling about it. Thanks.

1. Ecstatic
2. Disappointed
3. Meh

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well, here comes the happy, overly cheerful Pollyanna (don't hate me)! Overall, I am really excited about iOS 15, and can't wait to take advantage of all it has to offer. Specifically, I'm very excited about the changes to FaceTime, text recognition, the privacy features, text recognition in images, the ability to store ID cards in the Wallet app, the redesigned Maps, Notes and Weather Apps, as well as the Safari.

And, I expect that Apple has some more surprises up its' sleeve. Time will tell on that one.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty excited. Changes to notifications are always welcome, privacy for surfing and mail are both great. All of these are great things. I'm not sure why people wouldn't want these improvements. There are some nice new features for iPadOS as well, especially to multitasking, which is pretty disappointing right now.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
In regard to WWDC 2021 and all of the reported new features, specifically in regard to iOS, please select one of the three options below that closest resembles your feeling about it. Thanks.

1. Ecstatic
2. Disappointed
3. Meh

Pretty meh to be honest.

Some nice features but nothing for me to be ecstatic over.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Meh… Unless I can get my employer’s access badge imported into Wallet, there’s nothing huge for me.

Nothing much that excites me in it. I feel like it’s more refinement, and that makes me very happy.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

1. Ecstatic
2. Disappointed
3. Meh

This and Boaring!! .

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
4. Mad I expected more

I’ve been with Apple long enough to know better

giphy.gif

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
3 (iOS)
hoped for:
always on display (still hope this comes with the new iPhones)
place icons & widgets how and where I want on home screen

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner