Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : WTS: MINT Verizon iPhone 4 32gb with Tons of Accessories
Price : $500.00 USD
Rate it : 9.5/10
What it comes with : Phone, box with everything besides the earbuds, Incipio NGP in Black, Incipio Silicryllic in Black, an Incipio cleaning cloth and screen protector, Otterbox Commuter (not pictured), Steinheil SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors (one is on the phone, one is still unused in the package), car charger (not pictured), DinoCarbon skin on the back (installed) with the remaining covers for the sides unused, a copy of the receipt of the original purchase showing the manufacturer warranty is still good until 4/2/2012
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping with Insurance
Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This phone is in pristine condition. Not one single scratch on the screen. I really just wanted to try out an iPhone since I've been using Android devices for the last year, so I recently purchased this. I really like the iPhone a lot, I just prefer the other things that Android provides. So I bought a Bionic and will be switching to that next week when I get it. Plus my area just got LTE, so that swayed me a little, too. :D

As stated above, all of those accessories are included. All of them are mint condition. I baby my toys, and I think it shows in the stuff I sell.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm willing to negotiate, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please.

Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions.

*I do apologize for the quality of the pictures of the iPhone. I don't have an additional camera, so I had to take these pictures in the mirror. If you want, I will do what I can to find another camera to get a better picture or two.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Adding some better pictures of the phone.

Price is also dropped to $480. I am slightly flexible, but take into consideration that this phone is mint, screen and back are flawless, and it comes with roughly $150.00 of accessories.

Send me some offers!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Price drop to $425 with free USPS Priority shipping with insurance. Still comes with all of the accessories listed too!

Shoot me some offers!

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Motorola XOOM trade? +cash on your end. I have one lnib with portfolio and screen protectors. 16gig sd and 12month accidental protection from staples. Which is transferable

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Motorola XOOM trade? +cash on your end. I have one lnib with portfolio and screen protectors. 16gig sd and 12month accidental protection from staples. Which is transferable

Hey man. I think you're the same guy that talked to me about a deal for my Bionic on AC, right? I just saw your thread there offering up your Xoom. It looks good, but I don't have a backup phone anymore, plus I've got a GTab 10.1 that I actually just swapped my Bionic for. Thanks for the offer, though. I'd really only swap out my iPhone for a nice 4G Android phone at this point.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey man. I think you're the same guy that talked to me about a deal for my Bionic on AC, right? I just saw your thread there offering up your Xoom. It looks good, but I don't have a backup phone anymore, plus I've got a GTab 10.1 that I actually just swapped my Bionic for. Thanks for the offer, though. I'd really only swap out my iPhone for a nice 4G Android phone at this point.

Yeah I feel the 2nd device situation. I want the iphone primarily for a second backup. I've always wanted an iphone but don't wanna give up my bionic to test and not like it. So a Verizon edition is optimal. If I don't like it as a daily driver...I can use it for an ipod and games/net surfing.

Status
Not open for further replies.