WTS: iPhone 6 white otter box symmetry case

Status
Not open for further replies.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Item description: brand new otter box (white and grey), for iPhone 6. Symmetry style
Price: $35
Carrier locked: n/a
Condition: brand new in opened box
Includes: n/a
Item location: central Florida
Shipping details: priority shipping USA only
Payment: PayPal only
Additional info: brand new white otter box case for iphone6 . No longer have the phone, no need for the case. $35.....shipping includedImageUploadedByiMore Forums1418673568.701376.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1418673579.567477.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1418673592.350782.jpg

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Lol, yes. It's hard to leave after 14 years with BB.....I did like the iPhone 6 though and I may get it again down the road. It's lighter than the z30 and that's a good thing.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I hear ya had bb for 7 yrs switched to iOS and couldn't ever go back. Classic looks good but I like my i6 way to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying out the 6......hopefully it'll grow on me....

The 6 is a awesome phone! My buddy just got the + and I'm not too crazy for huge phones BUT that phone tempted me lol decided to stay with my 6. Lol

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Long time no see September, I actually had gotten the silver 6 but didn't like the color. Grey was sold out everywhere. Went to see my inland in another town and they had it there so I picked it up in grey and I'm more comfortable with it. It's like buying a car when it comes to phones I guess...color means everything . So I got it last night. But I don't need the white case since I still have the black symmetry case.....I may still use the z10 for some stuff though.....like password keeper mostly. Unless I find a FREE one for iPhone, I'm using password keeper and I have to pay for that one. Do you know of any good apps for that??

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Long time no see September, I actually had gotten the silver 6 but didn't like the color. Grey was sold out everywhere. Went to see my inland in another town and they had it there so I picked it up in grey and I'm more comfortable with it. It's like buying a car when it comes to phones I guess...color means everything . So I got it last night. But I don't need the white case since I still have the black symmetry case.....I may still use the z10 for some stuff though.....like password keeper mostly. Unless I find a FREE one for iPhone, I'm using password keeper and I have to pay for that one. Do you know of any good apps for that??

What's your thoughts on the classic? You gonna try it?

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't think so. I've gotten used to the bigger screen (iPhone 6 , z10 and z30). I tried to go back to the q10 and it was way too small.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah same here don't think I could do it. What I might consider is trying the 6+. Phone has a great screen and battery life is awesome!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I'm there with you on the space gray. Got my SG 64GB on cyber Monday special. It was $100 off. As for good password apps, I only know of paid ones. This one I think lets you use it free up until you hit 25 stored passwords.

PasswordBox FREE Password Manager & Wallet by PasswordBox Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/8AbIG.i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen