WTB: Verizon iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Looking for an iPhone 5 on Verizon that is in very good condition. Preferably white and preferably with box and all that stuff

Price Range: Preferably below $300, don't want to break the bank, but let me know what you've got!

Condition: Excellent

Payment Method: PayPal

Additional Info: Man, this marketplace is dead! ;) haha I'm kind of looking for an iPhone 5 on Verizon and no real luck finding one locally or elsewhere. Surprisingly, never owned an iPhone before, and since I've owned everything else, I want to give one a go. I don't really want to end up paying a small fortune lol. I also have a very mint Q10 on Verizon with some accessories that I would be willing to trade if anyone is interested. I have excellent feedback on CrackBerry, and have also done deals in the Windows Phone Central marketplace.

Contact Info: PM or post below

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Cmon guys! Seriously? This is iMore, you're all iFans! Apple has only made one phone...the iPhone, and all you have it! :p No one has a 5 laying around after upgrading to a 5s??? ;) I'm willing to work with price as well.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Cmon guys! Seriously? This is iMore, you're all iFans! Apple has only made one phone...the iPhone, and all you have it! :p No one has a 5 laying around after upgrading to a 5s??? ;) I'm willing to work with price as well.
Most either trade in, sell, or keep their old phone as a back up. Occasionally someone will have one to sell. But check Amazon. They have some white 16 gb iPhone 5 for $350 and up. Or check eBay. Gotta be careful on eBay though. A lot of scammers.

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have found an iPhone 5! This can be locked (or left open until I get the device), depending on what iMore's marketplace policy is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR