WTB: iPhone 3G locked to AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptb6744#IM

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I am interested in purchasing an iPhone 3G locked to the AT&T network. I am using a Bold currently and I am just exploring how much I could get one for. I would want the retail box and the home charger.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
If you are looking to sell that Bold make sure you let me know. I'm looking to add a Bold to my phone line up.

nm1k0

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I have a 8 Gb iPhone 3G that I could sell you for $300. I know I havent posted here yet but I just made the switch to iphone. Check my username nm1k0 over at crack berry I am an avid poster over there.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I have a 8 Gb iPhone 3G that I could sell you for $300. I know I havent posted here yet but I just made the switch to iphone. Check my username nm1k0 over at crack berry I am an avid poster over there.

nm1k0 is quite active on the Crackberry site.. solid addition to these forums :)

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I will be looking to sell iPhone 3G on July 12th after I buy the new iPhone 3G S. I think if I can get $300 for it as a standard phone (no JB or unlock applied) I would take it, if not I'll probably look into selling it on ebay unlocked (hopefully it can be unlocked by the time I want to sell).

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I will be looking to sell iPhone 3G on July 12th after I buy the new iPhone 3G S. I think if I can get $300 for it as a standard phone (no JB or unlock applied) I would take it, if not I'll probably look into selling it on ebay unlocked (hopefully it can be unlocked by the time I want to sell).

I think they will come out with a unlock and jailbreak a couple days after 3.0's release.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site

That's what I am considering as well.

Chris

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I dropped my phone down to $400.

I haven't sold on here, but I'm a mod on CrackBerry.com and have sold a few items there.

ptb6744#IM

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I did purchase an iPhone 3G from my local AT&T store on June 5th. I am returning it however for the 3GS which I have reserved on Thursday June 11th.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I dropped my phone down to $400.

I haven't sold on here, but I'm a mod on CrackBerry.com and have sold a few items there.

Watching ebay it seems att locked 16GB 3Gs are selling for about $325 - $365 with free shipping, most somewhere right in the middle of those numbers. If you can get $400 then you are doing good, but not sure you will be able to get that.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Watching ebay it seems att locked 16GB 3Gs are selling for about $325 - $365 with free shipping, most somewhere right in the middle of those numbers. If you can get $400 then you are doing good, but not sure you will be able to get that.

I actually had it, but been too busy to answer CL emails. Now... no offers, but I haven't really checked.

Also... I am actually thinking of keeping it.

sorrow

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Willing to sell

Hello there,

if you're still interested, I'm willing to sell my iPhone 3G 16gb in black for $400. It will have the box, new headset and home charger. It has no scratches and was bought May 2nd, 2009. I can provide the original receipt, and it will be under warranty until May 2, 2010.

Please msg me if you're interested.

I will also overnight it to you for free if you pay with paypal.

tapdraw

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I'm selling my dearly loved locked 8GB 3G iphone for 250$.

Has been dearly loved and protected by a case since the day I bought it. Updated every time and never jailbroken. Will even ship it in the original box. Message me and let's work out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.