Would an Apple subscription for premium apps work?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple didn't offer anything for non-gamers. I'd like to see a subscription bundle of premium photo editing apps. After checking out Arcade, most of the games are similar. Just a bunch of fighting games. There's only a couple games that interest me. When my free year is over, I won't subscribe.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Not for me. I don’t like this subscription-apps trend, and I bought so many apps since I began using iPhones, back in 2007 (yes we didn’t have AppStore yet back then) that I cannot think in any apps I really need that I didn’t buy yet. That’s one of my favorite iPhone apps ecosystem characters besides. That I can simply buy whatever I want, instead of have to pay every single month or have to see annoying ads every single time I need an app.

So, again, not for me.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
No, Apple is not going to con me into paying endlessly for apps that I can get for free or pay numpence once for ! Most of the apps on my iphone/pad are rarely used, I will not pay to keep them. If I have to dump apps, because of this, Apple must be made to realise that it’s products are lessening in their utility,and therefore will have to be cheaper to reflect that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox