Worst case scenario tomorrow

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
If I got to an Verizon store and their all sold out,should I wait to order it over the internet or get an iPhone 4?

Posted from a soon to be Iphone 4s

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm so anxious for this phone, it's crazy! I do see what u guys are saying,so I gotta go with the 4s

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Worst case scenario would be if you overslept and didn't wake up until Saturday..if your in line at your local Verizon Store when they open or even get there an hour early if you want, you should have no problem at all getting a 4S on launch day..

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Unless you're strapped for funds and can't afford the 4S, it'd be foolish to buy the older model when it's not the one you wanted...

^^^This!!!

I used to do that. I'd buy the cheaper option, be it used or just older, such as computers or when I got the Palm Pre, but then I was never happy with it. So, I just faced facts and started spending a little more to get what I really wanted.

Mistress of Mischief

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
You're worrying for nothing. Just get to store a little early and you'll be fine. This is spread out among many stores. Only apple stores will have the chaos.

I anticipate getting a phone for wife and going about 10mins before at&T opens. Might take 20-30 mins tops. The preorders grabbed a lot of customers. Many aren't eligible for a full upgrade as carriers haven't done anything special this year in rolling back dates.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Wait until Saturday and they will probably get more. Or go to an Apple Store as they normally have much more stock, and also get more every day.

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I plan on being there about an hour early at AT&T. From what i am hearing, it should be no problem getting one in store tomorrow. Just might take awhile if there are lines.

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
If they decide to deliver the phone any time between 8am and 12:30pm I'm going to miss it and not be able to pick it up until late Saturday afternoon

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well here's the thing, have to be at work at 8am so I'm hoping that I can get one on my lunch break which is like 11:30

dcgore

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Well here's the thing, have to be at work at 8am so I'm hoping that I can get one on my lunch break which is like 11:30

Listen, don't fret. Most people who really had to have one have pre-ordered and the fact this is not a totally re-designed phone leads me to believe there will be plenty to go around. I remember when the iphone came out on VZ, i went to the store not actually to get one and there was no line whatsoever.

A lot of people with the 4 are not upgrading so im thinking you should be fine. Don't settle for the 4 and go for the 4s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox