World clock city isn't on my iPhone, yet it is still the main city on my Apple watch world time?

I

iMore Question

world clock city isn't on my iPhone, yet it is still the main city on my Apple watch world time.

How do I remove it so it changes to the new world city time that I want? Originally I moved the city on my iPhone to the end of the list, but that didn't move it off of my watch face so I deleted it off of my iPhone but it is still on my watch :(
I did add a new city to my iPhone and moved it to the top of the list to see if that would change the city on the face on the watch, no luck. What do I do now? Thank you for your help and your time with this!

RogMoore

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: world clock city isn't on my iPhone, yet it is still the main city on my Apple watch world time.

I think you should watch a video tutorial regarding this on Youtube.

roxbits

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Re: world clock city isn't on my iPhone, yet it is still the main city on my Apple watch world time.

well that was helpful

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

How do I remove it so it changes to the new world city time that I want? Originally I moved the city on my iPhone to the end of the list, but that didn't move it off of my watch face so I deleted it off of my iPhone but it is still on my watch :(
I did add a new city to my iPhone and moved it to the top of the list to see if that would change the city on the face on the watch, no luck. What do I do now? Thank you for your help and your time with this!

Welcome to iMore! In my experience the world clock will show whatever city is at the top of your world clock list on your iPhone's Clock app. A couple of suggestions:

1. Remove the world clock from your watch face and then add it back in. It might update just from doing that.

2. Have you tried conducting a hard reset on your Apple Watch (press and hold the digital crown and side button until it restarts)? This may force your watch to resync with your phone and correct the issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox