Word Champion - out for iphone/ipod touch special weekly prices!

macdev

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
[GAME] Word Champion - out for iphone/ipod touch special weekly prices!

It finally got approved this week! It's my first game on the AppStore. It's a simple, yet fun and engaging word game, that both entertains and improves your skills with word and phrase definitions in English.

The game presents you with questions in a quiz-like format, and you have to four possible answers to select from. For each correct answer you score points. The more points you score you are awarded different titles going from High School Graduate all the way up to Word Champion. I am still trying to get to Word Champion myself. The more correctly answered questions you are also given extra "Bonus Miss" questions, that allow you to get more incorrect answers before the game is over. It's a fun way to improve your crossword puzzle solving skills!

I've implemented a flexible pricing schedule for my game. On weekdays Monday thru Thursday it'll be priced at $1.99, and on weekends, Friday, Saturday and Sunday it'll have the special price of $0.99. I'll add additional promotions soon as well. It works well on both 2.0 and 3.0+

I've included some screenshots.

Here's the game's itunes preview:

Word Champion for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Any comments/questions/and such I'm here to reply to them all. :)

Last edited:

macdev

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
This weekend Word Champion will be $0.99!! Get it while it's on sale!! And soon, I'll add leaderboard support so that gamers can share their scores online with each other. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro