Without google apps, how interested would you be in IOS?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
With Apple Music now being on Android I must say I absolutely need Google's apps on iOS to make it slightly more viable as a daily driver for me...But I guess there's enough on iOS to keep me going even without Google's presence on it.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I’d miss google search too. I just switched back because the results are better and there are so many settings you can turn off that give you a history free experience similar to DuckDuckGo.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
The only think I use google for is for search on the web and the mail address. No google app here. But I can't live without safari google search somehow, the rest are no importance to me. Still will by iOS side without google apps.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I use YouTube and Chrome. Chrome is a better all round browser than any of the other options but there is a choice. Since google own YouTube that one would be the killer for me!

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I use YouTube and Chrome. Chrome is a better all round browser than any of the other options but there is a choice. Since google own YouTube that one would be the killer for me!

Yeah YouTube and the YouTube music are killer too. I should have mentioned them too above.

bluesqueen23

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I own my own business and use a domain email that is run through Google Work (or whatever they call it these days). So, I'd be in big trouble if I couldn't use Google apps. I also can't tell you how many times that Gmail has saved my butt when I needed to find an old email. I never delete emails only archive them. I also have 10 musicians to keep calendars on and have them all color coded w/ labels in Gmail. I use that account across all my devices, iPhone, iPad, and iMac.

mmedez

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Title says it all. I know not everyone is a heavy google user, but how interested in IOS would you be?

I think i can manage using IOS without using google apps or service. I always do my best to use stock apps in IOS and so far i am pretty satisfied.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Totally interested and continuing to buy.
Google is only a series of apps that I can take or leave. iOS is a platform I prefer to use.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I would still be interested in iOS,I use Safari(Google), YouTube and Google Earth but none of them are essential to my wellbeing !! I like the fact that iOS devices are so easy to use and that they work every time.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
One of the reasons I switched to iPhone was to see if I could live without Google. Since I already have my Gmail address forwarding to my iCloud address, I'm really not missing Google much. I could live without them.