With the introduction of Store Pickup again, does this mean they got a plenty o

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
So now that the Store Pickup is back, does this mean Apple got a huge new stock in the US and ready to start selling again. Does this mean that orders that are stuck at Processing with expected shipping date of October might see their iPhone 5S in few days, like in less than 4 days for those who paid Express a Shipping?

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just checked the inventory here at my 4 local apple stores in miami and found many inventory available . Unfortunately non for AT&T. Just switched yesterday from sprint to AT&T.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I was in New York city this weekend, and on the way home stopped at the (relatively) new Apple store right at Grand Central Station (which by the way one of the Apple employees said it was the largest store in NOrth America in square footage, I didn't know it was there! Opened December 2011). Anyway, I asked, and ended up buying a new 64GB space grey AT&T 5S! My sale person said thy have then in stock every day now, pretty much.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is a good indicator that stock levels will start to return to normal.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I would say no, that it isn't a clear indicator. I used in store pickup tonight to get my gold iPhone 5S 64GB. They didn't have any gold in the other sizes, and only had 16 in silver. I didn't look at space gray because I don't care for it.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I would say no, that it isn't a clear indicator. I used in store pickup tonight to get my gold iPhone 5S 64GB. They didn't have any gold in the other sizes, and only had 16 in silver. I didn't look at space gray because I don't care for it.

Yeh, both the Gold and Silver are selling fast. I ordered my Silver 32 GB few days ago and still processing :/

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
What I don't understand is this; every year I say I'm NOT getting the latest iPhone. Then a week\two weeks after the release, I'm scrambling to find a device online or in a shop. Honestly, I have issues :(

rlboard

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
well you are not alone. I ordered on the 21st and mine still says processing (available to ship in October). Driving me nuts.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
What I don't understand is this; every year I say I'm NOT getting the latest iPhone. Then a week\two weeks after the release, I'm scrambling to find a device online or in a shop. Honestly, I have issues :(

Haha. I did the same thing. We'll a fee days after it was announced I was unsure. I actually told myself I'm not getting on, until the sudden " apple fan" hit me. Then I worked my **** off and bought a silver 64 gig 5s that I'll be returning for a gold lol. Stupid old me.

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
It sounds promising but who knows. You would think they would try to prioritize their orders they've Already got from people like yourself. I'm waiting on my local Sprint store to fulfill my reserve order. Hopefully apple starts getting some stock out to other people besides their own retail stores.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Haha. I did the same thing. We'll a fee days after it was announced I was unsure. I actually told myself I'm not getting on, until the sudden " apple fan" hit me. Then I worked my **** off and bought a silver 64 gig 5s that I'll be returning for a gold lol. Stupid old me.

Yes. Same. Did not order, did not line up for launch. told myself I did not need it, would not go out of my way to get one.

alas, I could not stop thinking about it. Tried for in-store pickup last Mon (before they disabled it again). And got one. It was even sweeter than I could ever have imagined.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Just checked all Apple stores in Potomac, MD using the Store pick up feature and none of them have the iPhone 5S 32 GB Silver the T-Mobile model.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Seems to be working so far. I set up a pick up today for a 32GB unlocked gray. Order was processed at 6:34am and pickup email got to me before 8:00am. Apparently I was the first person to use the feature for the 5S as I was at the door at 9:00am and the employees were asking how long confirmation took. As I was there I heard a guy outside asking one of the employees what they had in stock and it was nothing but space grays in 32 and 64. GSM only.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Seems to be working so far. I set up a pick up today for a 32GB unlocked gray. Order was processed at 6:34am and pickup email got to me before 8:00am. Apparently I was the first person to use the feature for the 5S as I was at the door at 9:00am and the employees were asking how long confirmation took. As I was there I heard a guy outside asking one of the employees what they had in stock and it was nothing but space grays in 32 and 64. GSM only.

Congratulations :)

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
nice! i got the same phone

loving it so far!