With iOS 11, what device benefitted the most? The iPhone or the iPad/iPad Pro?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m installing iOS 11 on my iPad Pro at this very moment and am waiting for the process to complete. With that in mind, if you have both an iPhone and an iPad/iPad Pro, which device benefitted the most from iOS 11, in your opinion?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Definitely the iPad Pro. I am in love with my pro again. Been on it every since I installed the beta.

Thank you for the reply. I’m just waiting for iOS to finish installing on my iPad Pro so I can check out what’s new and exciting....

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for the reply. I’m just waiting for iOS to finish installing on my iPad Pro so I can check out what’s new and exciting....

No problem. I am on the fence about installing on my 7 plus though. How has your experience been so far on your phone? Safe for daily driver?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No problem. I am on the fence about installing on my 7 plus though. How has your experience been so far on your phone? Safe for daily driver?

It’s definitely safe as a daily driver, in my opinion. Thus far, iOS 11 is quite stable for a first beta, and my battery life is excellent. All of my 3rd-party apps work. I’ve noticed one glitch inn which the word “Update” doesn’t appear next to apps awaiting to be updated via the App Store until you select the “Update All” option. It doesn’t prevent the update at all and is more of just an observation on my part.

Joebin

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
iPad Pro for sure. Looking forward to installing it on my iPad Pro. First things I'd like to do are the Pencil-required tasks like using Notes, drawing on a screen shot, and signing a PDF in Mail.

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
It’s defiant safe as a daily driver, in my opinion. Thus far, iOS 11 is quite stable for a first beta, and my battery life is excellent. All of my 3rd-party apps work. I’ve noticed one glitch inn which the word “Update” doesn’t appear next to apps awaiting to be updated via the App Store until you select the “Update All” option. It doesn’t prevent the update at all and is more of just an observation on my part.

That same app update bug is on the iPad as well. Thanks for your response, guess it’s time to update my phone now??????

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I’d definitely say the iPad Pro benefits the most from the new iOS. I’m loving everything so far. Haven’t played around with a lot yet though

AirunJae

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Based on nothing other than watching the keynote, I'd have to say the iPad Pro. We'll see in September, but the big focus on the keynote was all the new features for the iPad line. I'm going to download the Public Beta for my iPad as soon as it comes out to give it a spin.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I definitely feel like the iPad benefits the most from iOS 11. I’m loving using my Mini 4. So much so that I’m looking to get maybe an Air 2 or something and have it be my MacBook adjac... lol

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I am looking forward to the addition of Files on the iPhone. I have to frequently jump between the different cloud drives to get things done on my iPhone 6s Plus.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragelinaEt