Wish there was a Passbook hider

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
app like there is for the stupid Newsstand app. Passbook is just as useless as Newsstand.....

No way I used passbook today with my fandango tickets dude just scanned my phone .. Top Gun IMAX 3D awesome ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
No way I used passbook today with my fandango tickets dude just scanned my phone .. Top Gun IMAX 3D awesome ! Lol

I have the Fandango app on my phone so why do I need to open another app just to open another app? unless I'm missing something with the app. I don't see anything in Passbook for fandango other than a link to the passbook store where I can 'open' the fandango app. I see nothing in Passbook when I open the app other than a welcome screen.. Epic fail if you ask me.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I believe passbook is meant to show tickets you purchased with the app unable to show that magical barcode. I'm not sure as I've never tried using either.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the Fandango app on my phone so why do I need to open another app just to open another app? unless I'm missing something with the app. I don't see anything in Passbook for fandango other than a link to the passbook store where I can 'open' the fandango app. I see nothing in Passbook when I open the app other than a welcome screen.. Epic fail if you ask me.

Negative ghost rider .. When you buy tickets with fandango you can add to passbook .. Then in passbook it's a card with the movie and barcode for person to scan .. When you are done delete ticket from passbook ..

Every passbook capable app will have a option in that app to add to passbook that way all your tickets or card are in passbook together

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Negative ghost rider .. When you buy tickets with fandango you can add to passbook .. Then in passbook it's a card with the movie and barcode for person to scan .. When you are done delete ticket from passbook ..

Every passbook capable app will have a option in that app to add to passbook that way all your tickets or card are in passbook together

Not every app does. I could not find any way to 'add' my Starbucks card to passbook nor could I find a way to add the target app or REI app. My stand alone fandango app let's me scan the barcode at the movies.
But hey if it works for you then cool!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Not every app does. I could not find any way to 'add' my Starbucks card to passbook nor could I find a way to add the target app or REI app. My stand alone fandango app let's me scan the barcode at the movies.
But hey if it works for you then cool!

No not every app supports it but some apps are hard to find how to add them

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW