Wish List for iOS7

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I haven't seen this as an option anywhere but it would be REALLY great if when we first install an app it asks us what folder do we want to save it to.

I have 1119 apps so far, so on my current iOS I have 11 pages with 99% of apps in folders and having to drag the new app into a folder (which I have to figure out what page that folder is on) is irritating.

I am SO looking forward to being able to put more apps in a folder so I don't have 3 Photography folders and 15 game folders, etc.

If any of the testers for iOS7 could mention that to Apple as a request that would be fantastic!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On the surface, I just want it to be an easy to use and efficiently usable as is the current iOS version.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't seen this as an option anywhere but it would be REALLY great if when we first install an app it asks us what folder do we want to save it to.

I have 1119 apps so far, so on my current iOS I have 11 pages with 99% of apps in folders and having to drag the new app into a folder (which I have to figure out what page that folder is on) is irritating.

I am SO looking forward to being able to put more apps in a folder so I don't have 3 Photography folders and 15 game folders, etc.

If any of the testers for iOS7 could mention that to Apple as a request that would be fantastic!!

If you have that many apps installing via iTunes might be much easier for you. You will be able to see all your homescreens at once and you can easily manage your app icons that way.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
If you have that many apps installing via iTunes might be much easier for you. You will be able to see all your homescreens at once and you can easily manage your app icons that way.

That's a good suggestion but I am hardly ever at home or on my PC when I download apps. I will be cleaning up my phone that way when the new iOS comes out. They could improve iTunes and make managing apps easier there too but that's a whole different story.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The ability to have a 'live' weather icon with temperature on the homescreen would make me extremely happy !

There are several, but they resort to using the icon badging to accomplish this... but yeah, to have the ability to have dynamic icons would be great. Doubtful, but hopeful.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Try this thread, http://forums.imore.com/ios-7/244879-what-do-you-want-see-ios-7-a.html, which is pretty much the same thing, although begun prior to the official iOS 7 announcement.

Remember that if you want something in iOS, your only outlet is Apple - iPhone - Feedback. Apple employees don't troll forums - although it would be a good idea for them.

Thank you for both of these links. I had no idea that Apple had a place to leave suggestions (I did leave one) and I would of thought that the first link you provided would have been pinned up top.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for both of these links. I had no idea that Apple had a place to leave suggestions (I did leave one) and I would of thought that the first link you provided would have been pinned up top.

It probably was a sticky. But since wishes for iOS 7 are no pretty much irrelevant, there's no point in it being sticky.

But it's never too early to start your iOS 8 wish list! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods