Wish I'd never found this case, now I want it.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
It's one of the top metallic cases from iWOWcases. I don't care that it'll take weeks for it to get here but I just can't swallow the fact that I'd be spending more than $50 on a case. What sucks is I can't find any other trustworthy websites that sell this case. Comes with a back .5 mm aluminum skin, silicon rubber bumper, and a aluminum bumper wrapped around the silicon with 4 allen screws.

Detail pics: Cross-line Set Package SP-3

870473913e4d37acbf94d3a7e3602c95.image.490x415.jpg

Last edited:

arctictwist

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I like it. However, im a supreme clutz, so i need the likes of an otterbox defender, over a lifeproof, over a case mate tank....all inside padded box

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
That just looks like a lot of stuff around the antennas, rubber then you place the metal around that. It does look nice but would think it would effect reception. JMO

cwrightl6

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
You might want to check out these metallic cases sold on ebay by a seller named Gadgets_n_Bits. They comes in 10 colors and now with a choice of black bumpers or white. I recently purchased the gray metal case with the black bumper... great price! And quick turn around!

h t t p: // stores. ebay. com/ Gadgets-N-Bits-Ltd?_trksid=p4340.l2563

{remove spaces - sorry unable to post links}

Last edited:

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
That just looks like a lot of stuff around the antennas, rubber then you place the metal around that. It does look nice but would think it would effect reception. JMO

Only reason I don't like metal cases is because of reception issues but these guys were smart enough to add a rubber silicon bumper between the antenna bands and the metal bumper. I think it's a lot better than some small rubber tabs or small strips of electrical tape some bumpers use today.

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
That's what I was thinking.... I can easily see a metal case hindering function (sending and receiving). I just have a simple bumper case from eBay with front and rear no-glare screen protectors. Total investment of only about $6-$7. So far they're working great...