Wish i could get my 7 plus early!

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sadly there is no stock in Northern Virginia I've been checking everyday

I picked up a 7 plus in matte black last a week ago on Tuesday, using there reservation system. Today, I returned a pre-ordered on to an Apple Store in Pa.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It seems like devices are being delivered 2 days before the 'earliest' predicted date that was given out to customers. Which means, maybe around the 2nd October you will receive yours :)
I had the same delivery window and my 7 plus matte black was delivered on 9/27.

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Did not pre-order. Used Apple's Reservation system, which meant I had to upgrade with the iPhone Upgrade program. Ideally, e-mail also stated that I could switch up my payment to carrier upgrade or pay-in-full in store when I went to claim my reservation. Did carrier upgrade. Got my 256gb iPhone 7 Plus without even pre-ordering. I was inspired by my friend who pre-ordered with AT&T and they did not even send out any tracking/shipping updates and gave him an estimate of early October. He got the phone on 9/18 in-store. I got mine 9/20

Unfortunately, Apple has become stricter in terms of the policy with the reservations, as they now allow you to check out however you wish but you have to be an actual existing member of the Apple iPhone upgrade program. Guess I got lucky.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR