Wireless Charging for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

tongrhj

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm designing a wireless charging phone sleeve for the iPhone and iPhone 6 Plus (on top of Qi-enabled phones) and I'm really wondering whether there is adoption or desire for wireless charging among the Apple community.

Would many of you use a receiver to fit within your slim/ flexible case? To enable wireless charging. Why or why not? have you used any wireless chargers for iPhones before? Are there any that have caught your eye? Thanks for the help.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I probably wouldn't- sorry- plugging in is pretty easy and I am not investing in another charging option

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I am interested. I moved to the iPhone 6 Plus from a Nexus 5. It has native Qi charging so I have Qi pads all thru the house.

I did try a receiver under my apple leather case but it did not want to work properly. I also have a very thin hard plastic case with the Qi receiver built in. Charges great but not too thrilled with the aesthetics of the case.

Got it from Amazon.

Be interested in seeing what you are thinking of coming up with.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Wireless or cableless charging would be great if the device could be used while charging. I use my phone too much while charging and tear up too many lightning cables.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Wireless charging would be pretty cool to have as long as the solution wasn't terribly expensive and was efficient

tongrhj

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback guys. The product teaser video is now up at Novelsys. Let me know what you think! You can find it on Youtube as well.

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Was hard to hear what the people were saying due to background music. Do you have a link to it incase I was looking at wrong video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm designing a wireless charging phone sleeve for the iPhone and iPhone 6 Plus (on top of Qi-enabled phones) and I'm really wondering whether there is adoption or desire for wireless charging among the Apple community.

Would many of you use a receiver to fit within your slim/ flexible case? To enable wireless charging. Why or why not? have you used any wireless chargers for iPhones before? Are there any that have caught your eye? Thanks for the help.

I would . I have a TYLT wireless charging base back when I used it with the nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2