wipe phone clean and keep 4.3.3

Trailhead

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
im currently jailbroken on 4.3.3 and want to sell my iphone 4 to a friend who also wants it jailbroken. how can I wipe my phone clean and keep the 4.3.3 jailbreak

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings - general - reset and click " reset all settings" do NOT click reset and erase because it will erase and delete the os as well!

FrekeyZeeky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings - general - reset and click " reset all settings" do NOT click reset and erase because it will erase and delete the os as well!

I wouldn't suggest doing that on a jailbroken iPhone. It was brick it. Just restore it via iTunes with 4.3.3

Edit: This bricked my Verizon iPhone on 4.2.7. I assume it would do the same with ATT

FrekeyZeeky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Did it really brick your phone. Or did you just say brick because it needed a restore.

Shouldn't have said bricked. I couldn't turn my phone on after I tried doing this. Had to wait to get home and put it into DFU mode and restore a fresh copy.

More like a temporary brick

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
The only thing with Tiny Umbrella is it changes the hosts to not use Apples servers but instead uses Sauriks server. Alot of people don't know that. So remember the hosts has to be changed back if your doing anything on Itunes after that or else it will go back to the other server.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods