Winterboard Keyboard Themes NOT loading

spacejunk

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering if anyone else might be having this problem?

I am firmware 3.0, I have winterboard installed, but none of the keyboard themes work. The normal themes load fine, and I have tried moving the keyboard to the top, below the theme, to the bottom, but it will not work.

Any ideas?

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
The notes and SMS themes don't seem to work either. Probably not 3.0 compatible. The phone themes seem to work though.

spacejunk

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for following up, I confirmed you finding as well. Looks like we might have to wait for an update down the road to fix this issue.

PhiPhone

Nov 1, 2008
Visit site
Some seem to work, some dont.

For example, beach color notes in Cydia works fine on 3.0. Unfortunately, SpeedSMS and Glossy Keyboard still don't work. I forgot how boring the standard sms screen was!

IamGov#IM

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
This is because Apple changed the folder name. No longer is in MobilSMS.app, but com.apple.ChatKit

If you know how to work SHS you can change the file name on your favorite SMS app and thus change the bubble colors.

I have yet to find a workaround for the SMS background.

InvaderekiM

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
This is because Apple changed the folder name. No longer is in MobilSMS.app, but com.apple.ChatKit

If you know how to work SHS you can change the file name on your favorite SMS app and thus change the bubble colors.

I have yet to find a workaround for the SMS background.

i did the bubbles a while ago but i still cant find or know of anyone finding out how to change the sms background..
i do have something interesting though...
my sister's sms background worked on a theme called Pastel-E Pink and she has the iphone 3G................. BUT i have the 3GS and i installed this theme and my bubbles worked but NOT the background... i think its a 3GS problem because its an easy fix with the regular 3G phoness////// *TEAR*:eek:

Jessmecuh

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Please help me! :)

Can anyone help me figure out how to do that shs thing. I have an iPhone 4 with the Cydia and winterboard downloaded. I can get the background on my text messaging to work like the theme works. The problem that I'm having is I cant get the keyboard to change or the text bubbles. I would really love some help. Thanks :)