Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes2nice

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Well let's see...My wife and I have been trying to get rid of our blackberries and switch over to iphones and now that are contract is over this would be the perfect opportunity to start off with the iphone. Please put us out of our misery and pick us to start the switch to iphone!:)

anon(2763304)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
This would be perfect to compliment my iPad2. I have a BB 9650 that needs to be replaced, this would be the right time to switch to an all apple line up. Thanks

JustinTime

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Though I knew this day would come, I still can't believe Steve is gone. My Macs and IOS devices have really changed the way I do things every single day. From work to home to homework to the kids activities, I am using some apple product, even on the ride home. I hope apple continues to be innovative..and I am looking forward to more beautiful products...... I already miss Steve....Sleep Well...my friend....:(

gammills08

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Me me!!

I would love to win. Been following TiPb for sometime now. Dedicated home screen icon and tab that is always open in my browser. Whoever wins this phone it's awesome. Of course I would rather it be me, but Steve designed all the changes to this on and it would be awesome to have this phone.

fredmercury

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Few have in the past nor will in the future have the impact on so many area's of human life as Steve Job's and his ground breaking thoughts brought to life. RIP.

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
If I win - I will donate my iPhone 4 16GB factory unlocked (bought directly from Apple Store) to the 2nd place winner :D

Now if that isn't "participation" I don't know what is :p

I picked up the iPhone4 YESTERDAY so it's damn close to being BRAND new :D

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If I am the lucky participant that wins, I will most certainly create a new iPhone user handing my iPhone 4 to my future spouse who will create a new iPod Touch user handing that to her son.

1 Win = 3 new users in the Apple Eco-System :D

Good Bye Steve, thank you for denting the universe 1 technological breakthrough at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.