Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
im a current BB user and really want to try out a sprint iphone because this is of course the 1st time they will have one on their network.

DanielLui1

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the TiPb forums and I'd like to win an iPhone 4S. I really like some of the features that were announced at the iPhone announcement last Tuesday including the Siri voice recognition software and that's one of the things that makes me excited about the iPhone 4S.

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the opportunity! My smartphone history.

Thanks for the opportunity. I am a newbie (to this site but have ordered from your sister sites treo central and crackberry) and love these forums! There is so much useful information!

Looking to move to my first iphone although I am not new to smartphones. Before the first smartphone, I used the old orginal palm pilots and loved the idea of the combination of a pda and phone when it first came out.

My first smartphone was the huge Kyocera 6035 thru At&T Worldcomand that was a huge transition sizewise coming from what I believe, if memory serves was a motorola startac phone. The browser on this smartphone took minutes! (FYI, here is a link to see it: QCP 6035 from the Kyocera QCP 6000 Smartphone Series)

My next smartphone with Verizon was the Kyocera 7135, which was the 6035 successor and much smaller.

I then moved on to the Palm Treo line and the centro (a replacement from Palm for a damamged treo).

I was very exicted about the iphone but was unwilling to give up the reliability of Verizon in my coverage area. I had At&T with the Kyocera 7135 and had a huge percentage of dropped calls and poor reception. Thus, I patiently waited for the iphone to come to Verizon... and waited and waited.

Verizon eventually offered the Blackberry Storm as their answer to the iphone and I tried to make it work. It was more like a "Natural disaster" and when eligible I switched to Blackberry Bold and continued to wait for the iphone to come to Verizon.

I am psyched that I now finally have the opportunity to swithc to the iphone via upgrade to the iphone4S from my blackberry bold!:D

Last edited:

Randy b

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
need some help i use my laptop to put some pic on my iphone and i had to reformat my laptop the pic are still on my iphone but now i use my desktop to sync my iphone how i get these pic off my iphone an save to my desktop?????:(:(:(

abedrn

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Apple Campus

My wife and I drove out to the Apple Campus in Cupertino all the way from Orange Ca to pay our respects to Steve Jobs. There was a memorial with hundreds of flowers, apples, sketches and posters. It was mind boggling experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro