Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nchaka

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the great contest! I could use a case for my 4S! The phone will a nice upgrade from my 3GS.

RIP Steve Jobs Thank you for the innovations and your genius. You made other companies keep up and improved our lives through our tech.

realphood

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
iPhone 4S

Fantastic ! I would love to win a new iPhone 4S!

you know I have been a mac fan for over 20 years and this is so inspiring to me to see where things have come. I used to run a Power Mac 6500! lol and back then that was the cats meow :)

go Apple iPhone :):D

janellemac

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Legacy so STRONG

Janelle I am.

Hello.

Just a regular girl with a regular life, and certainly not a techno girl in any form.

Something shifted within me though when I heard of Steve not being with us any longer.

His vision, His tenacity, His truth, His vulnerabilities.

I knew of his wonderfulness before he died, but not in the way that really mattered.

I have always been a Mac girl because yes, they are gorgeous creatures. It is so important that element to me.

Beyond the genius of what these masterful Life Tools give us daily, there is more than ever, a deep sense of gratitude for the struggles, creativity and strength in convictions that Steve maintained in his life.

For that, thank you.

Your words and wisdom live in me still.

Thank You Steve,

Thanks for all my Apples.

I love them.

Janelle j

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes Mr. Jobs will be missed. It is truly hard to believe I've become a FanBoy in such a short time. Thanks again such great products.

Shakeel_70

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey,
My name is Shakeel and i live in Pakistan. I am a great lover of apple iphone series. And i would be honoured by taking iphone 4S. I am anxiously waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards,
Shakeel Malik,
Islamabad,
Pakistan.
Mob# 03132877724.

Acdawson

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
wow! this is a great opportunity for me to step up from my Samsung Alias 2 ! Yes, I still have a flip phone. one day I won't have to lug around a day planner, notebook, diary and a phone. My aching back will truly appreciate it. :D
Oh yeah! I can download my favorite books too...and my music...no separate mp3 player to carry!
HOOORRRAAYYY!!!! Oopps, I haven't won yet.:eek:

Randy b

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
so i want an ipad 2 for xmas but an iphone 4s would be nice too from tipb :) i like this site one of the best for iphone news and update well all things apple:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68