Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I know my wife would really like an iPhone 4S, and I just ordered mine so winning one would make me the big hero in my house.

GStrecker

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Please enter me in the contest

I have been wanting to get an iPhone for some time now but due to the downturns in the economy, I have just not been able to save up the cash. It would be awesome to win one. Thanks for the opportunity.

It was sad to hear that Steve Jobs passed away. He accomplished so much and probably had much more to contribute. He was my age, so it really makes you stop and think about how much time we each really have in this life. We need to make sure we are right with God and treat those around us with love and respect. Stay straight and be ready when your time here comes to an end.

Cordially,
Glen

glitchy74

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
This is my case for picking me:

(I guess I can't posts links yet, but read my post about Sprint having my blood boiling). I've been reading here for months while transitioning from WebOS to iOS.

rajstruck

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
A free iPhone 4s now would be be a perfect way for me to remember the great Steve Jobs. He's seeped into all our lives over the years and this would be a perfect token for me. RIP Steve.

dsump

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Made the switch

I have been a Blackberry user for most of the cellular life (Since they first came out). I have always been loyal to Rim. A few times over the past couple years, I thought about jumping ship to either an Android Device or Iphone. I finally placed an order for my first Iphone. I ordered two 16gb but wished maybe I went a little bigger. I am excited to finally get a reliable phone and device. I will be reading up on your site and putting my Crackberry bookmark on the back burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68