Win a FREE mophie juicepack air! [Friday Freebie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmiller68

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Why I need all that extra Mophie power.

I need all that extra Mophie power on my iPhone 4 because of how much I use my iPhone 4 every day to do things like check Twitter (probably what I do most), check e-mail, surf the internet, listen to music & play games.

mtcowdog

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Living in Montana, we spend most of our free time skiing, cycling, and running. The iPhone has become part of our active gear, particularly for use as a gps. And on that 5 hour mountain bike ride or back country ski trip even the iPhone runs out of battery when using the gps. From my research there is no better option than the Mophie Juice Pack. It is sleek with a great design, and the extra juice is what we need.

GMTZII#CB

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Am very heavy user all day every single day music,txt,emails & phone calls i have to charge my phone at least 3 times everyday and i this would be great just to have extra juice to finish the day i hope i can win

L_Boogie820

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I have had every iphone, blackberry, a couple androids, and back the iphone4. My birthday just passed (8/20) and this would be an amazing accessory to have. **fingers crossed**

andyheron

Mar 4, 2011
twitter.com
I've recently started cycling as a means of getting fit and losing weight since the birth of my baby son 11 weeks ago! My father is an avid cyclist and next year I plan on joining him on several long distance rides to raise money for children's charities! I've been tracking my progress so far with an app called iMapMyRide+ but the GPS just drains my battery! I'd like to map my charity rides with the app as a souvenir of my fundraising efforts but the battery simply won't last long enough to map a whole day's riding so the extra battery power would be a MASSIVE help!

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I need it because I am a heavy user. Between all the web surfing, apps, and pushing 6 emails, my battery last only half the day :(

eyesonly

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
When I go around to conventions like San Diego Comic Con and a cute costumed girl walks by, I need to make sure I have a decent battery in my phone to take as many pics as I can! I need this juice pack!

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I really need the extra juice! I travel all over the place for business all the time. I have a portable battery charger that I can never seem to remember to bring with me. With this I wouldn't hav to worry anymore!

Joebin

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Morphie Power!

A big part of my job includes marathon meetings and use my iPhone for Evernote and stealth texting on the side. It's nice to have a lot left in the tank for the rest of the day.

cl1ck4207

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i really need this!!!

me and my girlfriend just had our son 9 weeks ago so recently i have been pulling 10-14 hour shifts and my phone is constantly dying and i really need to stay in contact with them to make sure things are ok. No cell phones are allowed at work so bringing a charger is out of the question. Actually having a case that would keep my phone charged longer would be the ideal thing to have. I would greatly greatly greatly appreciate it if i was picked for this prize since funds are very limited right now. please and thank you already if I happen to win.

thanks

Ricky Burrooughs

Status
Not open for further replies.