Win a FREE mophie juicepack air! [Friday Freebie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Screen-Shot-2011-08-26-at-4.39.23-PM.png

You can never have too much power, so the awesome folks at the TiPb iPhone Accessory Store are giving away a FREE mophie juicepack air to one of our every-bit-as-awesome members. All you have to do to win is leave a reply below telling us why you need all that extra mophie power!

Giveaway starts now and ends Sunday at 12pm PDT. Ready... set... ENTER NOW!

Dsgcobra

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I need the extra power because I'm on long island and when we loose power from this Hurricane hits I wont know what to do when my IPhones battery dies!!!!

xd1936

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
This kind of stuff is why I love SPE. My mother would love to have some extra juice for her new-ish iPhone; my siblings are always taking it and playing games on it!

mib12890

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I cover sports for a local news station, and I need the extra power for those long games where I don't have a place to charge up around!

OxMuzzle

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I need the power for my arch reactor. Not saying I'm a super hero or anything. I mean with this laundry list of character flaws who would think ....ok, I'm Iron Man.

rrentrop

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I need the extra power because my iPhone no longer holds a charge and my company is too cheap to get it fixed or buy me a new one!

Talker

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Some days I need to record a whole lesson from my conducting teacher (more than 3 hours), during the day I'm listening to music, searching info, just chatting or writing some essay..... but at night during orchestra or choir rehearsals and I need to record my performance or use a Metronome/tuning App, the battery is gone :( definitively need extra mophie power!:cool:

Last edited:

iFail#CB

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Moooar powerzzahhh!!!

But seriously, my old iPhone 3G could use a boost in the battery department. Poor thing's gone through a lot :'( P.S- 5 hours of heavy use i.e. texting, web, and 1/2 hour of games. :D

adamkmulti

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I travel for a living and would use this to be able to speak to my two young kids and of course my wife! I always seem to miss the goodnight call because I am low on power.

jelleyhead

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
What can I do with more power

I find that when I am on Webex for a meeting that my phone battery loves to drain all its power. I either need a juice pack or my colleagues need to have shorter meetings without presentations.

macajabroni

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I need this so I have extra power if this damn hurricane knocks out power in NYC - then who else will talk to you about Superman on Twitter, Rene?

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
I need the extra power because iOS beta 6 has been making my battery drain in less than 5 hours even when not in use.

McNooberson

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm a college kid surrounded by concrete and no more than 2 bars of service! do you know how much battery it takes to search for service all day?!?! Can't be using twitter, websites, games, or iProcrastinate when I have to worry constantly about poor battery life!

BigAppleBite93

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I need one because if I'm not near my computer I am glued to my iPhone. Also need the extra power for college because my iPhone is one of my most important tools. I use the calendar to keep track of upcoming events and keep my self organized for each class. I'm currently studying and learning objective- c for iOS and need the extra power to test certain builds. I love my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.