Win a FREE mophie juicepack air! [Friday Freebie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachcheatham

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Sweet. Love giveaways.

I need a JuicePack Air because I never have a place to charge my phone when I'm in classes and I usually don't get to a place to charge my phone after school until it's already dead when I get home late.

iJoey

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Well to be really honest, if it was just me using my iPhone I'd probably be okay on battery life but its not just me using my iPhone. Awhile back I made the silly mistake of actually letting my 2 almost 3 yr old listen to some music on my phone. He liked it and then I had this even crazier idea to download some learning apps to play on my phone. OH BOY! I have an almost 3 yr old who addicted to my iPhone! So much that Im constantly having to put it on the charger several times a day because he runs down my battery! Oh and get this, he likes the learning apps...... But really likes Birdies! Yes, the kids can't get enough of Angry Birds. So yea, Im entering this to possibly win one of these to save my iPhone from getting killed as often. Thanks for your time.

Joey

radical24

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I run the streets to find homeless young people

Sometimes in obscure parts of town knows as Chicago....when there is darkness and sadness....for hours on end...it would be great to know that i have a juice pack that will not quit on me just like we don't quit on our kids...and keep on searching for them everyday of the week.....so yes i could use one of those to keep me company ;)

danial

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Simply because I bought an iPhone 3Gs with a damaged battery (3 hours and drains from 100% to 0) without jailbreak or anything. I noticed that the 2nd day I bought it. :(

jghacker#IM

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Because I do so much with my iPhone 4 that I can practically watch my batter drain before my eyes -

I make on the average 30-40 calls per day with 2-3 hours per day on conference calls.

But mostly from all the reading on TIPB.COM and trying out all the software recommendations.

I live on my iPhone 4. I want!

blacktone

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Man, my son spends almost ALL day with my wife's iphone, he watches movies and plays toddler games on it, loves angry birds, and he's 2!, so we would love the juice pack so we don't have to take it away mid-day and recharge it.

Pretty please?

darrinpruitt

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Please - I am away from power

Please pick me... I am always on my daughter about plugging in her phone because it is always almost dead. But with before school texts and talking and after school sports bus rides her iPhone just about always dead. This would really help our family stay in touch.

kenkenken

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
I need more power. I just started a new company and my iPhone works way to hard. It make me ask myself why I have a computer when my phone can do so much.

smites

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
As a professional photographer I'm constantly on the road and on site, away from an electrical outlet. I rely on my iPhone to send back comps and to get information on site setup. Communication with my client and the other talent is essential, and having a fully charged battery is a must. Without it, I'm dead in the water. A Juicepack would definitely come in handy for those long days in the field!

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Who doesn't need extra power boost while on the go? I am always not my iPhone checking twitter, Facebook, tipb forums, and others and I also do heavy texting.. Mophie juice packs for all!!!!!!

bassoprofundo

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
One word... Tethering...

Because, let's face it, you most need tethering when you're out and about, and if you're away from Wi-fi, you may well also be away from a power source. These are lifesavers, and my wife's phone needs one desperately.

mrcee225

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I can really use this juicepack

I work for a power utility company in Louisiana and we are headed (including me) to Maryland to assist in the storm restoration efforts.

Osumailguy

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
To replace old one

I just upgraded to an iPhone 4. I gave my 3G model mophie to a co-worker and now have to charge mid way through the day due to heavy phone usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2