Win a FREE Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I would be talking and rocking both in the car and my living room (would be easier on my arm to not have to hold the phone for so long) with this if I won. CA laws are very strict about hands-free driving so it is very important to have in the car and I love talking with my husband and kids.

Daisy Dee

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
DRIVE bluetooth speakerphone!

I would talk to friends and family on those long drives and when not talking with friends I would have Pandora or iTunes busting my favorite music, with no more commercials! My parents get aggravated by me not being able to answer the phone while driving thanks to the new California law that was pasted a couple of years ago! Winning a Bluetooth would help with friends and family a like!!!!

Thanks for this AWESOME opportunity and good luck everyone.

bjirvin

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Jabra!

I lead an team that supports 130 apps for a major communications company. I'd use to extend my support time and beat traffic at the same time!

Enzo83

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Safety first, class first, hands ten to two, eyes on the road....focus. That's what I am about and that is the reason why I need the Jabra hands free.

Crunch

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
Are you kidding me? I'll be able to listen to iPhone and iPad Live in stereo and in style! And on the go no less. I need this. (no, really!)

Delrahim69

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I love this! This would be great to listen to TiPb's podcasts while I'm on my way to work. My car don't have a connection for my iPad so this would let me leave the headphones at home, not to mention probably save me from getting another ticket for wearing headphones while driving :)

pbertling

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've got three kids and am constantly driving them to swimming, school, playgroups, etc. It'd be great to have a bluetooth speakerphone so that I could use my phone, hands free, leaving the hands for driving or passing things to kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.