Will you upgrade from the iPhone 5S to the iPhone 6?

jayarh1

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
depends I like the screen size on my 5s but I might need to switch carriers (GSM to CDMA) so maybe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
That's a slight over statement when you say the devices where riddled with bugs maybe a random issue or two

I think the 5 had more bugs than the 5s. The only major issue I saw with the 5s was resprings. Though I kind of figured with that new 64bit processor, there would be some sort of adjustment period software wise.

Sent from something using Tapatalk.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to stick with my 5S for a while because I just purchased an Olloclip and I'm going to get plenty of use out of it

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm going to stick with my 5S for a while because I just purchased an Olloclip and I'm going to get plenty of use out of it

I was thinking the same thing, it's not just the iPhone, but all the accessories that I have as well. I might wait for the 6s....MIGHT....SMILE

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I use to have all d note sammy family..i really like big screen..the only reason im change to iphone is due to defect screen of amoled sammy got with their note phone..if iphone go with its big screen, im might wait to buy it for 5.5" one..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Luckily for me I can upgrade my phone every 6 months for a small cost, but I've only had my 5S for just over a week so I might skip the 6 but I will see

Sent from my iPhone 5S