Will you be wearing your Apple Watch full time or switching between it and something else?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm retired and at home on my phone a lot. I don't see the need to wear it then. Mostly when I go out or visiting. It'll be more a treat that way.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Switch back and forth. I have some nice watches is till like to wear out on nice occasions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
The watch (sports model) will be worn full time ( except charging time) by this 76 year old purchaser. Only wish I have is that I am sorry it was not available years ago. Should note I look forward to using it for many functions but primarily for health features and to monitor gym activity.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm never thought of using my pebble at night and apple during the day .... Interesting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand it takes ~3hrs to fully charge. When I get home from work I'll charge it while I eat, shower, tv and relax. Shouldn't waste much battery while sleeping. I like the silent alarm.

Full time.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Just the Apple Watch. I'm kind of sad, too. I love my Eco-Drive. But it will be waiting in the kitchen window, staying charged, just in case. I expect it to live forever.

lexic

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Just the Apple Watch. I'm kind of sad, too. I love my Eco-Drive. But it will be waiting in the kitchen window, staying charged, just in case. I expect it to live forever.

An Eco-Drive is what I'm replacing too. Love that thing. Good idea leaving it in a window. I need to think of a place.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Is your Apple Watch going to be the only watch you wear? Or do you plan to switch between it and something else (traditional watches, Pebble, something you can beat up when necessary)???

Is Pebble, your full time watch.. Or do you switch to something else?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro