Will you be wearing your Apple Watch full time or switching between it and something else?

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Is your Apple Watch going to be the only watch you wear? Or do you plan to switch between it and something else (traditional watches, Pebble, something you can beat up when necessary)???

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Full time!! Kinds bittersweet though because it's replacing a watch that my wife gave me as a wedding gift.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It'll be the only watch I wear until I get acclimated with it. After that, I'll switch it up on occasion, like I do now.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I plan on wearing it during the day pretty much every day. When I go to bed, I'll swap it for my Microsoft Band so I can track my sleep and charge the watch.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I'll be wearing mine during the day whenever I'm not engaged in some activity that might damage it. It will come off at bedtime for charging.

During the day at home I'll leave my iPhone in its dock and rely on my Apple Watch for notifications around the house. I'll still use my iPad Air for web browsing.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Full time--save when I sleep. . . . It will take some getting used to, but that is to be expected since I don't wear a watch normally.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'll wear it all the time. It comes with a bit of sadness because I make a lot of different kinds of paracord bracelets and I have a couple that I absolutely love so I'll definitely miss those, but the (Milanese band!) Apple Watch will be worth it.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It will be my only watch. The fitbit flex replaced my regular watch and now the apple watch will replace my flex. It will look so much nicer.

wildphoenix24

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably alternative between it and the Pebble Time. Since I do surveys and inspections for a consulting engineer company, I'll definitely take the pebble out for intensive surveys and wear the  watch on "lighter"days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I will retire my pebble watch. For the price I am paying I will be getting my monies worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I'll wear it all the time. It comes with a bit of sadness because I make a lot of different kinds of paracord bracelets and I have a couple that I absolutely love so I'll definitely miss those, but the (Milanese band!) Apple Watch will be worth it.

Paracord on the other wrist?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Full time. To leave the Apple watch at home for another watch is just disrespectful.

Well, I'm going to be disrespectful as heck after about a week of getting acclimated to my Watch.....;).....I will indeed wear my mechanical watches on occasion. ....

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, I'm going to be disrespectful as heck after about a week of getting acclimated to my Watch.....;).....I will indeed wear my mechanical watches on occasion. ....

ok. I do understand this. I for one only own a $7 casio watch that I enjoy wearing every day. So the Apple Watch will simply just replace it and I will never look back. If I did have some nicer watches I can see wanting to wear them for special occasions. But I do feel that not wearing the Apple Watch is then not taking full advantage of the daily tracking and part of me does believe you will miss the ability to have your "phone on your wrist" when you are not wearing it. Only time will tell. On another note I think it will be very interesting a couple months down the road to hear if people are able to part with their watches from time to time or if they will have completely ditched their old watches for the convince of the Apple Watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh